• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia survival rust style

Lakkir

Reaction score
So a year ago I was working in a survival server of tibia, rust style
For the ones that don't know rust I'll explain a little bit:
Rust is about building and reinforcing your house, for that you will need to gather resources, wood, stone, metal ore and burning it on a furnace, this is pretty normal in a survival.
The fun part of rust is that you can break other people houses and grab their items for youself and that's what I did in this server.

I made this video to show and explain a little bit the server, the first minute it's like a kind of trailer, showcasing thing you can do in game, the rest is me doing and explaining the tutorial in spanish, you don't need to go through the rest.

I wanted to read your opinion about what I made and to know if you would play the server or not

I would like to look at the code. :p
Do you plan to release the server on github etc?

Did you add any form of protection to houses? To prevent etc griefers destroying houses you have spent much time on?
Did you do any monster AI? Would be cool if there was monsters roaming around the world, attacking houses etc.

So a year ago I was working in a survival server of tibia, rust style
For the ones that don't know rust I'll explain a little bit:
Rust is about building and reinforcing your house, for that you will need to gather resources, wood, stone, metal ore and burning it on a furnace, this is pretty normal in a survival.
The fun part of rust is that you can break other people houses and grab their items for youself and that's what I did in this server.

I made this video to show and explain a little bit the server, the first minute it's like a kind of trailer, showcasing thing you can do in game, the rest is me doing and explaining the tutorial in spanish, you don't need to go through the rest.

I wanted to read your opinion about what I made and to know if you would play the server or not
Looks like fun. I like how you built the house with the materials.

I was play on test phase of that server and it was cool, so I definitely gonna play again if You will keep work on it.

Great work @Lakkir! The tools have durability status?

This is like Ark to me hahaha
Maybe is interesting craft some military construction to raid your enemies :p Like a catapult
And a randomly map per season to be more fun to find a new areas to build a base. And stones, trees disappear after your resources are finished and start a respawn timing..
For example - a specie of tree have just 100 wood capacity. And the items quality increase the possibility to take one wood, nothing or more wood per action.

Last edited:
I would like to look at the code. :p
Do you plan to release the server on github etc?

Did you add any form of protection to houses? To prevent etc griefers destroying houses you have spent much time on?
Did you do any monster AI? Would be cool if there was monsters roaming around the world, attacking houses etc.

There is an item that mark an area, in that area you are the only one that's able to build, unless someone reach that item and destroy it.
I have no monster AI, they are there to make things harder when you are around and to gather resources from, the server is not intended to be PVE

Don't look at the code, it's a culsterfuck hahaha I need to organize some things but I released the building script in this website like a year ago

Great work @Lakkir! The tools have durability status?

This is like Ark to me hahaha
Maybe is interesting craft some military construction to raid your enemies :p Like a catapult
And a randomly map per season to be more fun to find a new areas to build a base. And stones, trees disappear after your resources are finished and start a respawn timing..
For example - a specie of tree have just 100 wood capacity. And the items quality increase the possibility to take one wood, nothing or more wood per action.

Tools have durability, yes, they break.
Yeah, ark is a similar game.
I was thinking some sulphur and coal to make explosives, I'm half way implementing that
The map is the same but the resources are randomly generated, there are also biomes where resources spawn in different ways, rocks has more chance to spawn in a desert and trees have more chance to respawn on a forest biome.
Resources are not infinite, trees and rocks have certain durability.
Resources do respawn after like half an hour in a random place on the map to preserve the amount of resources.

My name was King Arthur or Mr Nobody, I don't remember, but for sure I was play there since I remember when I tryied to break into every house :D

Back