• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Tales: OpenTibia custom map, 7.1 sprites

That is one OLDDDD server xD i have a 8.0 man thats so cool i like the old servers when that goes on im playing

Glad to hear people are interested in this OpenTibia Server :) I'll do my best to create a good long-term server.

Glad to hear you are willing to give it a try.

The local equipment store is Emes little business.
You can always ask him for a trade.

21msrkp.jpg

I'll keep you updated!

Nice to hear that you're going serious. Keep us updated.
Edit: "It's the 7.4 gameplay with 7.1 sprites." You mean you're using a server with protocol 7.4 and we will have to download Tibia 7.4 but you just replaced all the 7.4 sprites for 7.1 sprites, right?

Currently busy with main city as you can see. I think it will take a month before the server is ready for OBT.

How is the process going? I mean if you've all ready (not including maps). And do you have a release date or something?

As I said before; I'm currently only busy with mapping the main city and surroundings.
Don't expect an open beta test before 15 August. ( this is not a release date of the OBT whatsoever! )

Hey guys!

Sorry that it took me this long, but I had an issue with adding houses to the map as it was not possible to add them with a regular map editor ( nor SimOne nor Remere ) so I had to write a module myself. Result? Check the picture.

264sx1x.jpg

As you can see it is now POSSIBLE to rent houses :)

I'll keep you guys updated about my recent development, peace!

Ofcourse it's still going on :p Just didn't have that much spare time last week to do alot, just been able to fix the houses which works properly now. Gonna continue with the map this week and I'll post my progress at the end of the week.

nice project i like the option you have added to houses that u can see how much rent it cost;)

Back