• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Tales: OpenTibia custom map, 7.1 sprites

Vee

Oldschool Tibia
Reaction score
Hello fellow members,

Last week I opened a thread with a poll about my project.
The majority voted for "a custom tibia map with 7.1 sprites", so this is what I will build.

In this thread I will keep you people up-to-date of everything that concerns the server.

I will need the help of the community for a few things:
  • A name for the server
  • A storyline for the server
  • Ideas about hunt places
  • Names for the towns in the server

Main gate
34hgc1s.jpg

sgh5y8.jpg

*updated 16-07-2011*
Rent houses
10sdqnr.jpg

10ymil2.jpg

*updated 25-07-2011*
Renting houses finally implemented
264sx1x.jpg

Feedback is appreciated!

Regards,
Vee

Last edited:
aaah good'ol times, I would definitely play, just don't make stupid web shop or anything, if you wish to sell premmy is ok by me, but do not give ridiculous shit to donators and shit, do it like the old times!

There will only be a premium option which can be bought against a small fee ( €3,50 for 30 days ) and can be purchased with PayPal, DaoPay and iDEAL.

rly good idea, i would def play it .... but u should do a rly low rate server. like, 2x? and work hard on the map. the server needs to have every resp and quest that existed on tibia when it was 7.1.. ps ; add me on msn, i can help u with suggestions , i'll send it on ur imbox

looks very good, but can you make it like realsoft did? I mean 7,72 client and customized sprites etc? it would be great to have better graph optimization

Just to point it out; it's a custom map, not the global Tibia map.
About the graphics; I will find a way to make it playable for all versions of windows.

I dont know what distro your using but i suggest 0.3.6pl1. use the 854 which is right before the spell icons were added. 0.3.6 only requires a small source change(fixing house invites) which can be found on the forum, disable guild commands and make an npc or guilds but website. youll be able to use RME. You can get an otitem editor over at otfans which works on the 854 spr file.

It will be great. If you put it on I'll play for sure. The thing I dislike is the premium thing. We should have free premium because it would be an OT server. ^^
Regards and good luck! Keep us updated please.

It will be great. If you put it on I'll play for sure. The thing I dislike is the premium thing. We should have free premium because it would be an OT server. ^^
Regards and good luck! Keep us updated please.
Well Ofc i will play it if it goes on you can say he need that premium thing to keep the project online also 3 euro isn't a big deal, right?

Supporting you ;)

P.S If you want help, i can Join you as a team

Yeah adding premium in an ot is a bad idea. That's the reason people play ots - it's free.

Yeah adding premium in an ot is a bad idea. That's the reason people play ots - it's free.
He can do it as tibiaworld Normal preemy costs gold ingame BUt the like vip preemy gives more functions Example "Copied from tibia world"

.:: Premium Player (In-game) ::.
* Access to premium areas.
* Use boats to travel across cities.
* Ability to promote your character, increased regeneration.
* Improved chat options, you can open private channels.
* Larger depots, store more items.
* Preference when logging in. No waiting lists.
* Premium players may rent houses.

.:: Donator Premium Player ::.
* Use boats for "free" to travel across cities.
* Clean out empty vials (only mana and life fluids).
* Premium gives you a boost in all skills and level.
* Possibility to exchange money in NPCs and giving 'Use' in cash.
* Your skills will be the following formula: skills * 1.30
* Your magic level will be the following formula: magic level * 1.40​

Items will give unfair benefits to characters power, premium time does not.
However, this premium time will only allow players to travel to certain islands which are only available to premium players.
Everyone will be able to use all outfits, spells and even buy promotion.

Short: premium time does NOT give you powers that a free account can't have.

Premium will be used for any server cost!, anyways 3 euro are really nothing, Vee have you thought how many premium days will 3 euro get you?

Suggestion would be to make it 3 euro/2months or for a month how ever it may be!

LOL Time to rage like ye olde times when some high level lures a strong monster into town!

Items will give unfair benefits to characters power, premium time does not.
However, this premium time will only allow players to travel to certain islands which are only available to premium players.
Everyone will be able to use all outfits, spells and even buy promotion.

Short: premium time does NOT give you powers that a free account can't have.

Ah ok I thought you couldnt go to Edron and use your UE and so on.^^ So it's great.

Some more pictures ( will also update main post ).

Rent houses
10sdqnr.jpg

10ymil2.jpg

Regards,
Vee

Back