• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Tibia [v10.94] Dupe Bugs

Galog333

Reaction score
Hi, I would like to know how you Dupe Items in Tibia.

A friend of my mine is making a server, I am junior Admin and would like to pretend Item duping. We already managed to fix the Dupe bug through the guild commands.

The server will be in TFS1.x+ .

Thanks for your attention.

Last edited:
well I think that will always be possible to dupe an item, one simple way is to have 2 player, Player 1 gives mpa to Player 2, Player 2 logout, than if the server crash before saving, the player 2 will be saved with the mpa cause he logged out, and the player one will be saved from the last server save, and will wtill have his npa. If some people are able to crash your server by abusing a glitch or whatever, then, I think item duping is possible :p !

Now a days if you use TFS 1.x+ is nearly impossible to dupe/clone items. There is still a possibility but it would be directly related to the server's stability.

with the server sources available everywhere, its really easy for an experienced hacker to dupe an item, I don't think TFS 1.3 corrected all the exception that can occur, and I believe that every server has a failure somewhere.

Back