• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia v8.60 Extended using HxD

yep.. but there are more posts saying "please, help me compile this dll", "saiyans king dll bug, help me" than "tuto on how to make saiyans king dll work".
most of all guys here dont even know how to inject a dll, but have sure that everyone knows how to follow my tutorial using HxD.
although I don't know how it works in this dll, it doesn't look like the same code, and I think that there arent to much different ways to do it...
I am not the creator of this code, because the code is already exists on v860, only isnt implemented.. just like mounts

I followed this tutorial cause i don't wanna use dll as i want to open elfbot, the client opens well but it gives me error (can't open tibia.spr) when i try to login
so, what might be the problem? i could login normal with saiyans king, is there a difference?

I followed this tutorial cause i don't wanna use dll as i want to open elfbot, the client opens well but it gives me error (can't open tibia.spr) when i try to login
so, what might be the problem? i could login normal with saiyans king, is there a difference?
fixed, read the video description again

how to add outfit limits? would be possible to add mounts? or would be possible to convert 8.70 client into 8.60? (maybe easier thing)?

Back