• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia VS Runescape!!!

Tibia or Runescape

• Tibia

Votes: 268 90.5%
  • Runescape

Votes: 28 9.5%

• Total voters
I bet if you go to a runescape forum + say, Runescape v Tibia, 95% of them will say.
"whats Tibia?"

And the 5% will answer their question, and tibia would have all runescape players and we will be infested with noobs ..

8-(

TIBIA PWNS!

Well..

Runescape is little fun.. and you don't have to download it. It's pretty fun but only world.. no other that have a runescape world.. like pvp-e and so like on tibia

TIBIA FOR EVER <3

You ask on a tibia forum. I could forsee that Tibia would win. Ask on a runescape forum and I'm sure runescape will win. It's so damn obious.

I find runescape gay.. it looks gay, it sounds gay, it smells gay, and all I know play there is gay.. Alex.. (tried to kiss me irl.. holy fuck..) Patrik.. some guys bet he can't suck another guys balls for 200 SEK (20 euro~) but he did... for 5 minutes infront of like 10 people that set the bet, Markus (was bulled from 7:th class as he admit he was gay)

and those 3 are those I know played runescape.. never seen anyone else irl play it.. so out of 3 people.. 3 was gay..

Tibia - 210 votes
Runescape - 18 votes

So, there is dumb peoples voting Runescape on a OT forum? Yeah.

Tibia R0X!

@Waller
Kingdom Age's server looks like Runescape, at least the tutorial island looks way like Runescape. They have woodcutting, mining, cooking etc.

- Ontopic:
I voted for Tibia because i dont really like Runescape, the wars are great but the gameplay sux. You cant walk by keyboard, you have to click. I dont really like that way of gaming.

Last edited:
Runescape is a game looks like it was created by a son, that was born by a rat that got buttsex from a monkey

Back