• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia was hacked back in 7.71/7.72..

You can at least look if tp in rook leads somewhere (spike sword in rook?)

I got the whole data folder, almost.

But since it's way to complicated for me, im gonna release it.

5317380.jpg

I asked Dennis at OTFans:

Me: Hey, do you still have the cipsoft stolen files? I need gen-t runes and wands 'cause I'm recreating Tibia...

Dennis: Ye, I still have them, but you will have to wait because I have to look for it and I'm little busy, I got them on a pendrive somewhere... so I'll have to search.

I asked Dennis at OTFans:

Me: Hey, do you still have the cipsoft stolen files? I need gen-t runes and wands 'cause I'm recreating Tibia...

Dennis: Ye, I still have them, but you will have to wait because I have to look for it and I'm little busy, I got them on a pendrive somewhere... so I'll have to search.

Very interesting! It feels like he is willing to share! *holds tumbs*

I want to know where the hell the guy that hacked it, learned to to it...

There was an interview some time ago, and people that knew Dennis have information telling that CipSoft got hacked because the hackers called to the hosting company pretending to be CipSoft and sharing that the email address of the server got hacked and that they didn't had access, the admins of the hosting company were willing to share the game files including login servers, and they did.

I bring this up as I am still looking for these files..

Yeah, been looking forever for these files.
Thanks for posting, but I only want the orginal files :)

Back