• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia was hacked back in 7.71/7.72..

Tony32

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Hello guys!
I don't really know where to place this thread, but I think this place is alright. Well, I wonder if someone got the whole dump from when Tibia was hacked back in 7.71/7.72.. I've managed to get my hands on the NPC's, but not the map, actions, monsters etc..

So.. Do anyone got it? Do anyone know WHO got it? Can it be released? It is from 7.71/72 so it's quite usless now or?

I would gladly hear more about this.. I've looked everywhere!
Give me a PM if you don't want to speak in public :)

Kind regards,
Tony

Last edited:
The map was already leaked on http://tibia.net.pl for a while, I downloaded it about a month ago.
It doesn't have spawn/house file though.

Last edited:
map? you can download that very map from this forum

I got the full one... I use it right now... ;)

thought I don't have the npcs... those 295 that is spaned ingame is my own...

map? you can download that very map from this forum

I got the full one... I use it right now... ;)

thought I don't have the npcs... those 295 that is spaned ingame is my own...

no, thats the "reallish" one, its only like 70 mb, it misses 2 floors, its compressed so it is still slightly different then the real 7,72 tibia map.
also MOST OF THE doors are f'd, you're able to go in quest doors where you would need to have completed the quest on rl tibia to access it etc etc.
The full 7,72 map was tracked by a swedish hacker a way back indeed, currently around 5/6 persons have the full map. but there are only 2 á 3 project who seriously use them. (realots, classictibia)

no, thats the "reallish" one, its only like 70 mb, it misses 2 floors, its compressed so it is still slightly different then the real 7,72 tibia map.
also MOST OF THE doors are f'd, you're able to go in quest doors where you would need to have completed the quest on rl tibia to access it etc etc.
The full 7,72 map was tracked by a swedish hacker a way back indeed, currently around 5/6 persons have the full map. but there are only 2 á 3 project who seriously use them. (realots, classictibia)

you're an idiot, you know that?
I don't have actions.. = no quest door works! Omg on you?
there have been some bugs on the map after transfers, I don't know how it's possible for a bug to appear in a area without editing it.. <.<

and by the way, I've had this map for years now.. I think I got it like 4 years ago.. something like that...

Add: I wasn't saying I'm hacker if you now believe I'm trying to say that...

about 70 mb.. those you find on google is like 65 mb? mine is 95 Mb and nearly no water/earth, only that's needed to hide the black areas around the islands!

you're an idiot, you know that?
I don't have actions.. = no quest door works! Omg on you?
there have been some bugs on the map after transfers, I don't know how it's possible for a bug to appear in a area without editing it.. <.<

and by the way, I've had this map for years now.. I think I got it like 4 years ago.. something like that...

Add: I wasn't saying I'm hacker if you now believe I'm trying to say that...

about 70 mb.. those you find on google is like 65 mb? mine is 95 Mb and nearly no water/earth, only that's needed to hide the black areas around the islands!

yes yours super pro evul map with peak record 30 online.kthxbye.Every project from Realsoft=Fail.Sad.

This is very interesting to read.. I just can't imagine it isint leaked. It must have been leaked? I want it soo bad and I guess many others also want it. I wonder... When they hacked Tibia, did they get a WHOLE server? or just the maps, actions, npcs and monsters? Did those who hacked them need to make an own server to run the scripts etc?

Thanks for all the answers, keep the discussion going!

if i get my hands on the map i could makethe actions and the scripts if anyone has it and would be kind to send it to me by pm

Back