• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TibiaAPI: Record, Redact, Extract, and Watch

With the release of the 12.50 client update, CipSoft has included the ability to setup character auctions in the client. I have now completed roughly 98% of the protocol for this feature, and have merged it to master; which means it will be part of the next release. Since the 98%-known structure is enough to be used in translating into an Open-Tibia server, I have left a comment on the pull request as to how the protocol is handled between the client and server.

TibiaAPI v0.1.2 is now available.

This release includes support for the official 12.50 Tibia client update (this includes the new character auction feature), as well as the ability to extract spawns into the spawns XML format using the Extract app and the new --spawns parameter; here's an example output:
XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<spawns>
  <spawn centerx="32411" centery="32187" centerz="7" radius="5">
    <npc name="Babuszka" x="0" y="0" z="0" spawntime="60" />
  </spawn>
  <spawn centerx="32394" centery="32193" centerz="10" radius="5">
    <monster name="carrion worm" x="0" y="0" z="0" spawntime="60" />
  </spawn>
  <spawn centerx="32397" centery="32188" centerz="10" radius="5">
    <monster name="carrion worm" x="0" y="0" z="0" spawntime="60" />
  </spawn>
  <spawn centerx="32402" centery="32185" centerz="10" radius="5">
    <monster name="rotworm" x="0" y="0" z="0" spawntime="60" />
  </spawn>
  <spawn centerx="32404" centery="32188" centerz="10" radius="5">
    <monster name="bat" x="0" y="0" z="0" spawntime="60" />
  </spawn>
  <spawn centerx="32405" centery="32188" centerz="10" radius="5">
  </spawn>
  <spawn centerx="32393" centery="32191" centerz="10" radius="5">
  </spawn>
</spawns>

Note that the generated spawns XML format has a single creature (monster/npc) per spawn-point (this may change in the future). Each spawn-point has the default radius of 5, and each creature has a default spawn time of 60.

You can read the rest of the changelog and bug fixes, and download the latest release here:

I feel with my nose that Nick has made a nice program under Linux or macOS which is similar to Apophis ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

First of all, this resource is awesome, congratulations!

I tried some servers, but after changing the loginWebService to http://127.0.0.1:7171/ and launching Record with

record --login=https://ip-copied-from-client.exe/login.php -t=C:\Users\anton\Desktop\TIBIA\Client\

I get always this error:

ERROR System.IO.InvalidDataException: The archive entry was compressed using an unsupported compression method. at System.IO.Compression.Inflater.Inflate(FlushCode flushCode) at System.IO.Compression.Inflater.ReadInflateOutput(Byte* bufPtr, Int32 length, FlushCode flushCode, Int32& bytesRead) at System.IO.Compression.Inflater.ReadOutput(Byte* bufPtr, Int32 length, Int32& bytesRead) at System.IO.Compression.Inflater.InflateVerified(Byte* bufPtr, Int32 length) at System.IO.Compression.DeflateStream.CopyToStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count) at System.IO.MemoryStream.CopyTo(Stream destination, Int32 bufferSize) at System.IO.Compression.DeflateStream.CopyToStream.CopyFromSourceToDestination() at System.IO.Compression.DeflateStream.CopyTo(Stream destination, Int32 bufferSize) at OXGaming.TibiaAPI.Network.Connection.BeginGetContextCallback(IAsyncResult ar) in /Users/josephbingham/Documents/GitHub/TibiaAPI/TibiaAPI/Network/Connection.cs:line 595

What could be the problem?

First of all, this resource is awesome, congratulations!

I tried some servers, but after changing the loginWebService to http://127.0.0.1:7171/ and launching Record with

record --login=https://ip-copied-from-client.exe/login.php -t=C:\Users\anton\Desktop\TIBIA\Client\

I get always this error:

ERROR System.IO.InvalidDataException: The archive entry was compressed using an unsupported compression method. at System.IO.Compression.Inflater.Inflate(FlushCode flushCode) at System.IO.Compression.Inflater.ReadInflateOutput(Byte* bufPtr, Int32 length, FlushCode flushCode, Int32& bytesRead) at System.IO.Compression.Inflater.ReadOutput(Byte* bufPtr, Int32 length, Int32& bytesRead) at System.IO.Compression.Inflater.InflateVerified(Byte* bufPtr, Int32 length) at System.IO.Compression.DeflateStream.CopyToStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count) at System.IO.MemoryStream.CopyTo(Stream destination, Int32 bufferSize) at System.IO.Compression.DeflateStream.CopyToStream.CopyFromSourceToDestination() at System.IO.Compression.DeflateStream.CopyTo(Stream destination, Int32 bufferSize) at OXGaming.TibiaAPI.Network.Connection.BeginGetContextCallback(IAsyncResult ar) in /Users/josephbingham/Documents/GitHub/TibiaAPI/TibiaAPI/Network/Connection.cs:line 595

What could be the problem?
Was this with an OT server or an official one? If you could tell me the server I can look into it. If you don’t want to say the server name here, feel free to PM me.

I was tracking some new areas of the global when I went to save I came across some errors and ended up not saving the area.

I have the error log.

Attachments

@Guilherme sua your logs seem to be cut off, so there's no helpful information. Can you run that recording through the Extract app again, but this time pass --loglevel=debug and --logoutput=file to get more detailed logging? You should see a .log file created, in the same directory as the Extract app, named with the date/time when it was created (format: day_month_year__hour_minute_second.log). And before you send me those logs, open it in a text editor and remove the login data from the beginning of the file; you'll immediately know what I'm talking about because it'll be in JSON format and include your login info (account/email and password) as well as your character list.

I was tracking some new areas of the global when I went to save I came across some errors and ended up not saving the area.

I have the error log.

@jo3bingham i have same issue here, maybe 12.50 change some packet ? if i execute the record with the watch file i can see everything, but when i try to extract returns same error like @Guilherme sua

@Guilherme sua @Chriistian.L.B I have addressed various packet changes and have released a new version of TibiaAPI (0.1.3). Please test your recordings again with the new version and let me know if you're still encountering errors. If so, send me new debug logs or you can always send me the recording itself which will make it easier for me to fix.

For everyone else, TibiaAPI v0.1.3 addresses packet changes in client update 12.51 since the latest changes in the 12.50 update.

@jo3bingham Thank you I've been learning a lot by using your API. I've managed to record and watch real tibia/open tibia servers.
However I'm having an issue about not being to open .otbm map extracted from the Extract app. It successfully extracts with no errors in the console but when I try to open it in RME it crashes at loading metadata. I'm using house and spawn.xml attached to it as I should but it keeps crashing the same. It's the same for both real tibia and open tibia. Any idea why? RME asks me for client 10.77 files which doesn't make sense. I'm thinking everything is fine on your side and RME is the problem here.

@jo3bingham Thank you I've been learning a lot by using your API. I've managed to record and watch real tibia/open tibia servers.
However I'm having an issue about not being to open .otbm map extracted from the Extract app. It successfully extracts with no errors in the console but when I try to open it in RME it crashes at loading metadata. I'm using house and spawn.xml attached to it as I should but it keeps crashing the same. It's the same for both real tibia and open tibia. Any idea why? RME asks me for client 10.77 files which doesn't make sense. I'm thinking everything is fine on your side and RME is the problem here.

Open your RME with the version you need to use on the map and import the tracked otbm file, here works fine.

Back