• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibiacam (TTM)

Uploaded screenie because some didn't understand! :|

mJDT2.png

It does delete the video but I can't start a new one before relogging.. It says "waiting for login" when I click on start again.. Can you fix this?

Nope, it's a bug in TFS. Check the TPForums thread for more info.
EDIT: actually, I got an idea of detecting misbehaving servers and try an alternative way on them, will be on the next update if it doesn't create a risk of banning in the official ones.

@shemoz: TTM does not work on custom clients.

@made987: I'm on the phone because my internet provider went down, I'll check it later.

Last edited:
Also today I couldn't open it when I didn't do anything different than normal :p

Missed out on approximately 15-20 kills on high level brasilian & polacks, plus an amazing trap in desert quest.. Sadly I couldn't record it :(

Latest build on TPForums was bugged, and I had no internet yesteday, so I uploaded a new build today.

Please download again from there if you are experiencing any problems.

@made987 see if this one works for you

Getting error 'Could not change Tibia login server IP.'

and I don't have custom client :/ , please any help =}

ice meto try it :

1st open one tibia
2nd open the TTM with Neomc and press start using the correct information to connect with server.

i do it and the program start normaly now.

can someone tell me how can i cut video?

Use the commands "cut-start", "cut-end", "cut-time" and "add-delay", instructions in the readme

I'm traveling on vacation, so all the bugs willl be investigated after Jan 22. I can tell you it runs fine under Win XP SP3, so try compatibility mode and running as administrator for now.

All I get when trying to start a freaking .ttm file is "Could not change Tibia login server IP". I tried everything I know and shizznizzle and still doesnt work.

Edit:

I can now get it working on 9.81 but I cannot get it to work on 9.80 :$

Last edited:
Updated to 4.4

Changes:
-Fixed "Could not change Tibia login server IP"
-GUI reviewed:
--Options Menu is now visible
--Added a Delete menu to delete sessions without the delete key and with a visible option
--Moved the time indicator next to the scroll bar

Download: All versions ( Version 4.4 or Version 4.4 in PT-BR )

Works really well. I tried it on an otserver using custom sprites etc and it works very good. Aldoh, I tried it on virtual windows as I aint sure if it's safe. Anyway, good program. :)

still aint working for me..."Could not change Tibia login server IP"...I even downloaded your new version

Back