• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TibiaEditor v67a7

Amiroslo

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,
I found this program, its good and works from 7.1 to 9.44
Sources: tibiaeditor - Revision 69: /trunk

Feature Reminder:
-Drag Sprites from the sprite list onto the display image
-Changing item sprites manually has become slightly more complicated, its basically the same though, its just been moved to the menu or "Insert" / "Delete" Buttons instead of the > and < buttons
-Importing images will add them onto the end of the SPR
-Exporting items will bring their sprites with them
-Importing items will bring their sprites with them

Credits: BlackDemon

Enjoy :)

Rep++

Attachments

• TibiaEditor-v67a7.rar
    2.7 MB · Views: 358 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
hey can u update my first post to:

Hello,
I found this program, its good and works from 7.1 to 9.44
Link: TibiaEditor-v67a7.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here
Sources: tibiaeditor - Revision 69: /trunk

Images

Feature Reminder:
-Drag Sprites from the sprite list onto the display image
-Changing item sprites manually has become slightly more complicated, its basically the same though, its just been moved to the menu or "Insert" / "Delete" Buttons instead of the > and < buttons
-Importing images will add them onto the end of the SPR
-Exporting items will bring their sprites with them
-Importing items will bring their sprites with them

Credits: BlackDemon

Enjoy :)

Rep++

9.44 ??

XML:
 <format name="Version 9.31" version="931" redirect="872" signature="4E807C08" />
 <format name="Version 9.20" version="920" redirect="872" signature="4E807C08" />

should work for 9.44
not to much diff from 9.31 to 9.44 :p

if u dont like it then please dont comment ;)

if u dont like it then please dont comment ;)

I never said I didn't like it, I'm responding to the fact that you said, "should work for 9.44 / not to much diff from 9.31 to 9.44 :p". I have explained at least 5 times on this forum why BlackDemon's TibiaEditor won't work past 9.40, which you would understand if you followed the link I posted and read my post. Also, what you posted wasn't even made by BlackDemon (though it is his source code). He never made a version past Alpha 6. What you posted was compiled and posted by Ghost Creations on OTFans. And the GoogleCode sources wasn't uploaded by BlackDemon, either. It was uploaded by someone on TPForums.

*Someone please merge this post with my previous, if you don't mind.*

ALSO, you don't even need this "Alpha 7" to to use BlackDemon's TibiaEditor up to 9.40. The formats.xml file just needs the "Signature" for the clients past 8.72 up to 9.40. If you follow the link I posted you can read how to get the "signatures". It's a wonderful world when we use our minds...

Not sure but i don't think it will up to 9.40
Isn't the market thing implanted in 9.40?

Then you know how to fix this? :p
Code:
<format name="Version 9.40" version="940" redirect="872" signature="E51DE74E" />
3-22-2012 2-57-43 AM.jpg

I apologize, you are correct SpiderOT. For some reason my 9.40 install had the 9.31 .dat file with it (a mistake on my part). It won't work past 9.31 because they implemented the market in the 9.40 update.

I downloaded it because I have a problem with my background image. It doesn't cover the whole creen and when logging in, and then off there's an ugly offset below.

I downloaded it because I have a problem with my background image. It doesn't cover the whole creen and when logging in, and then off there's an ugly offset below.

@UP
You can try a free premium in speedyshare (?) :D

Back