• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Tibiafun | tibiafun.com.pl | Tibia 7.6 | MySQL| schema.sql missing

Symber

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Recently, I've been thinking about starting a 4fun TibiaFun server and I've started working on it on Linux since I couldn't find a Windows version with the source code. After a few hours of refactoring the code, I was able to compile it on Ubuntu 20.04.

However, I'm now facing an issue with the database because the Linux version of the engine uses MySQL and there is no schema.sql included in the package to generate the database schema. To be honest, this is my first adventure with OTS and C++, and I'm not sure how exactly everything works. In Java, I would quickly map it to tables, but here I'm a noob.

If anyone has a fully working TibiaFun engine or schema.sql for my engine, please post it here or send me a private message.

Here's the thread with the TibiaFun engine that I'm using:
Thread with tibiafun engine

Thanks in advance for any help!
GG: 76401043

Back