• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibianic PK - Team

Ingens

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
I don't know if Iryont will ban me for even making this thread but meh.

Instead of writing a whole new post about it i'll use copy the [Message of the day] from my ventrilo.

If you're interested, post in the thread of send me a mail here on OTland.

I am going to create a pvp movie in Tibianic Lowrate. I need atleast 5 [active] people.
Always be online on ventrilo and read (this) message of the day every day.

Goals:

Everyone will need one of each:

*20 paladin - mlvl 9+
*20 sorcerer - mlvl 20+

The paladins will be used for boat traps and desert quest traps. Aswell as roaming different spawns with 5+ paladins lvl 20+ with magic walls. If you have a druid instead of paladin you can use that aswell but then you will have to use SDs (alot), so it's a better idea to use a paladin.

The sorcerers will be used to logout at a certain area in a certain position because we will use them outside targets houses/guild halls to masslog the same second and combo E-Wave!

good luck with that on botianic where everyone got a level 100 ek to relog after being pked :cool:

no im a namefaker
but recently real owner added a rule that killing people without reason leads to bann
its mainly to avoid hight levels powerabusers but works on pk teams aswell

Back