• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint 'Tibianic' thread moved/deleted(?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karchii Oawaa

Oldschool Player
Reaction score
I had a thread about Tibianic on the Discussion thread, telling people if they will start when Tibianic restarts.. and it got deleted/moved somewhere I do not know? What is the problem about it since I have no idea what's wrong about discussing about an open tibia server on an open tibia discussion section?

Talaturen was the one that deleted it, I guess the reason is because that thread wasnt a discussion, it was just you announcing that you were gonna open it, not asking for any discussion of anything of the sort, so I guess that that's the reason, but I can't be sure

Last edited:
The moderators these days can't find a thread to delete, so they spend their whole day finding something wrong with a thread, and end up deleting it with no obvious reason.

The moderators these days can't find a thread to delete, so they spend their whole day finding something wrong with a thread, and end up deleting it with no obvious reason.
Lies! Pitiful lies!

It was Talaturen's decision to remove the thread, not "some moderator". If he would like to explain his reasoning he may, but I'm closing this thread for now before everything goes south.

Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back