• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibiantis - reversed old Tibia project - discussion thread

You're on the forum with community full of server jumpers located on few servers, they're jumping from one to another, comes back to the one and another, and this story is repeated again and again so if anybody is looking here through own prism, that's you, or you're just blind xD

Of course people gonna play your server, question is how long and how long people gonna survive x1 rates, increased cost of traveling and many others "harder" features than OTS have these days. You can say 100 online is enough for you, question is if 100 online is enough for people, imho nope, it's not about what you want and how do you see things but about community, what they want and how do they see things - the most funny thing is community have no idea what they want besides new race of rats, dramas, dominandos. It's easy to notice if server starts with 1k online (- MC's it may be 300-400 mmkay, mkay) and within 2-3 weeks this online may drop to 100-50 online. If you think 100 online of people on your server is special (you don't even know them xD) and they gonna play for xx months all I can tell you, you're so naive.
If server starts with 100-250 online at start, it's dead in eyes of community just at the beginning. Numbers is the most important thing, all I can see now is your server "advertised" on polish forum, dead br forum with 0 interests and here. Not even gonna mention people started make fun of you about magic word "soon"

And don't get me wrong, I want you to success but it's time to face reality about OTS community and stop living in a bubble.
Tibianic(back in the past) survived with 10-30 players for long period of time. A few weeks ago about 150 ppl started on tekania (I assume first day there were unique players). They mainly stopped playing beacuse of broken mechanics. I believe that 100 unique players is very strong base for server to survive and even now tibianic cannot generate 100 unique players on one server. War players will eventualy start playing one way or another just to have thrill of fight and actual meaning of war with payments and xplocks after lost war.

When we first started this project, I heard there'd be max 10 players. Now I hear about 100. Guess we're going in the right direction.

You're on the forum with community full of server jumpers located on few servers, they're jumping from one to another, comes back to the one and another, and this story is repeated again and again so if anybody is looking here through own prism, that's you, or you're just blind xD

How am I blind? I don't deny the fact there's alot of people who jump between servers. You're blind on people who don't, or who are tired of it, or stopped playing due to the lack of server for their needs, though. And you've just proven it by that sentence.
No matter what we say, you'll sit in that bubble and keep saying the project is pointless, because "no one will play 1x without mcs, we are not 15 years old bla bla". As I said, we've heard it since day 1, even way before that thread at otland, but you're only speaking for yourself, not the community.

Last edited:
I'm not against Tibiantis I'm just telling how community looks these days mostly - especially here, I'm excited a little bit too about on low lvls blabla
Post automatically merged:

When we first started this project, I heard there'd be max 10 players. Now I hear about 100. Guess we're going in the right direction.

How am I blind? I don't deny the fact there's alot of people who jump between servers. You're blind on people who don't or who are tired of it or stopped playing due to no server for their needs, tough. And you've just proven it by that sentence.
No matter what we say, you'll sit in that bubble and keep saying the project is pointless, because "no one will play bla bla". As I said, we've heard it since day 1, way before that thread at otland, but you're speaking for yourself, not the community.
I didn't say project is pointless, I just wanted say that maybe being so pedantic is pointless, you could make a road with priorities and fix/reverse some mechanics step by step, for example open server with all things working 100 % to 50 lvls and maybe later focus on "end game" content - question is how many people gonna see demon on this server is a good quesiton imho.

"but you're only speaking for yourself, not the community. "
Same about you dude.

Last edited:
I'm not against Tibiantis I'm just telling how community looks these days mostly - especially here, I'm excited a little bit too about pking in amazon camps etc on low lvls blabla

Fair enough. Sorry for misjudging you, the point stays though. What you see in a few threads in advertisement board is not necessairly a whole cross-section of what you called OT community.

And I'm not even trying to speak for the community. Who seeks such server will play, who doesn't - will not, simple as that. Everyone can decide for himself what he prefers. I'm only saying it's stupid to assume that all people want the same - jumping from one server to another, when you don't even give them a chance.

I didn't say project is pointless, I just wanted say that maybe being so pedantic is pointless, you could make a road with priorities and fix/reverse some mechanics step by step, for example open server with all things working 100 % to 50 lvls and maybe later focus on "end game" content - question is how many people gonna see demon on this server is a good quesiton imho.

But it's not like we can reverse and fix stuff up to some level. All monsters use the same algorithms for "AI", no matter if it's rotworm or demon. And yea, we could be much less pedantic and open a server like there are already many of them, for people to jump in and out. But what would that be a point?

Numbers is the most important thing, all I can see now is your server "advertised" on polish forum, dead br forum with 0 interests and here.

You get it completly wrong. We haven't even yet began to advertise. Only created a thread to inform about project's existance and progress. There was no advertising campaign, no website, no test server. Yet it already grabbed atleast some antention.
How can you even relate that to "nobody is interested"? How many people were interested in ANY server you may think of, in an analogous state?

Last edited:
Damn people are so negative. Keep up the good work, looking forward to it going live.

Less dissapointment if people won't appreciate it :D

I'd be more disappointed having found out we made a server that's in no way different than all the others.
From a "buisness" (not that we take it as one) point of view it also makes literally no sense.

Last edited:
Advertisement is a key thing, from my point of view realesta74 client and their custom content was flawless in comparison to how buggy and laggy retrocores is, despite this fact they amassed tons of more ppl, why? Realesta uses proxy server that ties everyone's ip to be the same which prevents DDoS attacks (remember the start of retrocores when servers were almost unplayable?) at the same time they were unable to advertise their server on ots-list because whoever hosts those ranking sites wants an personal insight on how many characters are actual players (not spoofed). Also Realesta at one point had 500 active players for over 3 months until someone crashed the server, cloned items and they didn't have a backup save from previous day, ppl left and they never fully regained community trust unlike Retrocores who were true to their word of never closing down server. Then there is streamers such as Punio and Bubba who draw a lot of attention to the server. On the other hand why does no one post an advert on the official tibia.com, are people genuinely afraid of copyright strikes? You have to consider all those things if you wish to be successful and in most cases it involves investing bit of pocket money.

How can you even relate that to "nobody is interested"?
Funny thing is that during last weeks on my small ot, with about 10 unique players playing at least 3 days, I've talked with almost everyone about tibiantis and only two of them didn't know about this project, rest of them is waiting for it as well, logging on my server to hang out from time to time. And they don't post or even have accounts made on otland/torg to comment their views, they just wait in silence.

omg omg haha u think anyone gonna play on this ots without makers ? haha we dont have time for this stupid ots where our characters gonna last forever and sit in depot and making runes haha, i wont come on this ots i wanna play on my 150 lvl mage on retrocores/medivia and hit 800 from sd into humans haha, and buy 100 bps of sds and explos on facebook groups for euros from venezuelans farmer haha, so good haha, haha, haha, hahahaaha, hahahahahaha, ded ots , no one will come and play this 1x exp haha msg me if u make exp x3 MINIMUM so I WILL JOIN YOUR OTS AND I GONNA PLAY THEN ;];];] AND IF NO WAR TEAMS = I GONNA QUIT TOO HAHA AND I DONT CARE, I GONNA SPAM "DEDOTS" on trade HAHA, haha noob kay making ots for 1 year and still not launched haha, i gonna go realesta next edition very soon, i hope i gonna find new cc clone bug haha, bb i wont come here anymore, or maybe i will just to comment how big haha noob haha u are haha c because u make ots perfect for rpg players haha

ps: HAHA, no one gonna play this ots haha because i say so haha msg me if u allow at least 4 rune makers on mc or bye, u think somebody gonna come on yuor 1x server haha ? ded ots haha, nobody will come haha

ps2. msg me if u change exp haha to x3 and minimum 4 rune makers haha allowed and if u make some gfb content so ican lvl my 200 mage very very soon haha,

ps3. if selling char not allowed haha then i wont join too haha, msg me if u gonna allow this haha,

ps4. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
ps5.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DED OTS HAHAHAHAHAAHHAA

ja pierdole can u just sto ptrashtralking on this thread with stupid shits like this ^ ?

haha, said by kasteria/realesta jumper
haha not playin on kasteria for 3 editions, never played realesta low rate (just the first servers that was mid rate)

but random aka big mouth and i know everything always must say something not compared with topic !

Come and wynies mnie from Tibiantis, i wont be afraid to make nick Typloshiion, and u ?

but random aka big mouth
U talk too much, these few words would be enough if you wanted to introduce yourself.

Valakas if noone will take it, if yes my 2nd alternative name Typloshiion cocksucker (so please don't take it).
Come and suck rotworm in my pants and prepare your anus for my shiny carlin sword or arrow.

Simply clicking on food in your bp works as anty idle, no need to be dancing. And as for mouse clicks there's ways to slightly randomize those too. For eg. this bit of script does it.
global hClient
keywait, lbutton
keywait, rbutton
BlockInput, mouse
rand_x := NormalRand(-8,8)
rand_y := NormalRand(-8,8)
keg_pos_x := kegx + rand_x
keg_pos_y := kegy + rand_y
well. It waits for a certain time before clicking, correct? Thats one way of detecting it.
It clicks on the food, but never -8 or + 8 px on x and y axis. Also a way of detecting it. I think you believe that cheaters cant be detected, simply because I've never seen a server that actually FOR REAL tries to delete all cheaters with no mercy. Retrocores has a nice anti cheat, but the problem is, they arent actually trying to delete all cheaters. Just a few every now and then to fool simple minded people into thinking they are doing everything they can. They can kill the servers if they want to, by deleting the botters. But why not? Simple. $.

Btw i have a question, will there be any end game content added to the game after time that players will need to lvl their chars enough or smth like this ? Will there be retarded world transfers like retrocores have, so people dont need to pay payments, just transfer char and exp calm ?

If there wont be trainsfers etc (just pacc) how do u want to earn money on this server? We all know that first 2 weeks u will make money but what after ? pacc is not enough i guess, and every server needs something sooner or later

Btw i have a question, will there be any end game content added to the game after time that players will need to lvl their chars enough or smth like this ? Will there be retarded world transfers like retrocores have, so people dont need to pay payments, just transfer char and exp calm ?

If there wont be trainsfers etc (just pacc) how do u want to earn money on this server? We all know that first 2 weeks u will make money but what after ? pacc is not enough i guess, and every server needs something sooner or later

With real LOW exp there wont be problem with this until few years. So they have years to think about it. About pacc i belive when u have 200-300 ppl paying for pacc its enough unless u want to buy lambo in real life

End of December prank

End of January prank

Oh shit here we go again
3nvzgy.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement is a key thing, from my point of view realesta74 client and their custom content was flawless in comparison to how buggy and laggy retrocores is, despite this fact they amassed tons of more ppl, why? Realesta uses proxy server that ties everyone's ip to be the same which prevents DDoS attacks (remember the start of retrocores when servers were almost unplayable?) at the same time they were unable to advertise their server on ots-list because whoever hosts those ranking sites wants an personal insight on how many characters are actual players (not spoofed). Also Realesta at one point had 500 active players for over 3 months until someone crashed the server, cloned items and they didn't have a backup save from previous day, ppl left and they never fully regained community trust unlike Retrocores who were true to their word of never closing down server. Then there is streamers such as Punio and Bubba who draw a lot of attention to the server. On the other hand why does no one post an advert on the official tibia.com, are people genuinely afraid of copyright strikes? You have to consider all those things if you wish to be successful and in most cases it involves investing bit of pocket money.

We will advertise, but we're not going to pay anyone for playing our server. That's not the way.

There will be nothing but pacc. The price might be a bit higher than usual price in other servers, but that's all, and it should be enough. Also, if we ever open more servers and consider transfers, it'd be highly restricted, so people can't abuse it the way you said. Personally, I don't like the idea of transfers at all. It only makes sense for when you open worlds in new locations, that some people would definitely prefer but were not available in the past etc.

Back