• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibiantis - reversed old Tibia project - discussion thread

I wouldn't say that, I played since the year 2002 I'm pretty sure pall Knight and mages earned skill/mlvl way easier in the first levels
And this changed after offline training was added

Lol xD you need same time from.skill 10 to skill 70 f.e as lvl 8 and as lvl 100. Same with mlvl

I assure you we don't underestimate, that would be the biggest mistake. We expect people to try all the ways possible, even for a lil advantage. But it's you who underestimate our experience, knowledge and willingness.

This post almost made me want to start and prove how my knowledge of ways to abuse 7.4 exceeds your imagination of how 7.4 can be abused.

#MoreThanOneWayToBakeBread

This post almost made me want to start and prove how my knowledge of ways to abuse 7.4 exceeds your imagination of how 7.4 can be abused.

#MoreThanOneWayToBakeBread

Teach us master
And tbh come on speak

People will be a little bit surprised and dissapointed starting with their paladins. Easy rush at beggining then realize they're stucked with bolts forever xD Not even mention a lot of misses during PvP what's really annoying. Paladin formula in 7.4 really sucks (prolly cuz last weapon they gonna use is xbow with bolt, bolt has 30 attack). It's not what you experienced on 7.4 OTS so far, it's gonna be worse here (but this is how it was in real tibia years ago).
Real tibia servers were really lagged and people had poor connection, sometimes if you had a chance and faced a total noob (shaking hands) you could kill 40-50 mage with ur 80 paladin for example, but it was a time when delays were giving you opportunity, and most people were kids, if they saw skull, they couldn't use UH on them on yourself on time. Today people are more skilled, mature and used to PvP actions.

Last edited:
Yea, not like there is power bolt with 38 atk i guess or 42. Yeaaaa.
fucking randoms that trying to say something .

It only proves you've never played old tibia and wars, thanks again for proving you're total idiot or attention forum whore'ior who is thinking that anyone care about his flames on forum pretending to be someone in old, rotten game, dude xD Some people grow up, others not.
PvP with power bolts was something rare and not really profitable if we consider damage ratio to cost/availability.
It's not your shitty kasteria/realesta custom.

Ignored, not gonna waste time again for troll, wannabe star in Tibia like you, grow up kiddo.
So next time read it and think twice before you speak:

Last edited:

Are you under the assumption youll be able to make enough to use them?

220 mana : 1 power bolt (might be 280 I forget exactly)

Randoms.

if u think in the future of 2 week server, no i wont be able to make even 1 power bolt due to magic lvl

if u think about server that gonna be for years, yea i will have enough power bolts for fights

another randoms that trying to say something but they are nobody

eloelo

people like valar played too much realesta that have 4 editions/year so they cant use brain. I had same discussion with guy named Recreant that was sayin that paladins were hiting max 10 (just like on realesta) from bolts, she shutted his mouth up when i showed him how 50 paladin rl tibia cam hits for 50~~ from bolts into people.

randoms should be banned on this website, its crazy how big u think u are when u are actually NOBODY.

wyniescie mnie, aye

Just click 'ignore' on this dude's profile. I did that a long time ago and my life is happier since then

Back