• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibiantis - reversed old Tibia project - discussion thread

Becouse people talk much i have made you the perfect guide if you wanna play Tibiantis
Consider its 1x loot, 1x regen, no loot djinn. So you can only GRIND it is gonna be very important that you always make a LOOTBAG. you will only have fun hunts 1h per week if you are active.

TIBIANTIS GUIDE

EK
from level 1 to 50: mintwallin, cyclopolis
from level 50 to 200: orc fortress, edl or vdl grinding all day
its no better spawn than that to exp and make lootbags.

Note:Maybe you can hunt sometimes demons with SD if you get a high level mage

RP:
from level 1 to 50: mintwallin, also dwarf caves, edron orcs
Maybe fibula DLS for some loot. Or giant spiders.

Note:Nobody rp is gonna spend sds to exp becouse it will be hard to get them. So its gonna be the most grinding vocation

MS/ED:
from level 1 to 50: mintwallin with monks and lootbag.
from levle 50 to 200: edl, vdl with hmm, fibula if you want a good dl spawn

Note: Sometimes you are gonna spend your sds at demons or warlocks. Atleast level 100 is safe for warlock hunt considering its real warlocks.

Follow my guide if you really want to be a high-leveled player on Tibiantis
Kind Regards

Last edited:
Becouse people talk much i have made you the perfect guide if you wanna play Tibiantis
Consider its 1x loot, 1x regen, no loot djinn. So you can only GRIND it is gonna be very important that you always make a LOOTBAG. you will only have fun hunts 1h per week if you are active.

TIBIANTIS GUIDE

EK
from level 1 to 50: mintwallin, cyclopolis
its no better spawn than that to exp and make lootbags.

Note:Maybe you can hunt sometimes demons with SD if you get a high level mage

RP:
from level 1 to 50: mintwallin, also dwarf caves, edron orcs
Maybe fibula DLS for some loot. Or giant spiders.

Note:Nobody rp is gonna spend sds to exp becouse it will be hard to get them. So its gonna be the most grinding vocation

MS/ED:

Note: Sometimes you are gonna spend your sds at demons or warlocks. Atleast level 100 is safe for warlock hunt considering its real warlocks.

Follow my guide if you really want to be a high-leveled player on Tibiantis
Kind Regards
Guess Mintwallin will be crowded then xDD

ok, go and kill them with dragon hammer in hand XD

This how I know ur new. I’m talking about lv 70 in 2 weeks and u talking about dragons with summons.
Do you realize there’s no spawn you can use ds with that’ll give you good exp? You can get 2x the exp AND cash on dwarf guards instead of 1 garbage floor on vdl or edl. lol. New players never learn
Post automatically merged:

MS/ED:

This guide is fine for Rps and EKs,horrible for mages. Seems we all still dont know the secrets.

Only an idiot goes to dragons at lv 50. The only way to lv a mage is to have cash. You shouldnt even touch dragons until lv 70. Orc fort, or guards would be both better exp/hour as well as more exp/mana, especially at lv 50.

Not to mention, fibula is by far the least mage friendly dragon spawn out there. Welp

(This is why you never got past lv 40 for the first wars. Finally remembered your name)

Who said there wont be any djinns lmao

Theres no djinns, no ank buddy.

Last edited:
Guess Mintwallin will be crowded then xDD

Yes. Its the best spawn in Tibia 7.4 for any voc until level 50.
Decently good exp, and with postman quest, the best way to earn fastest money.
Mages can also do runes meanwhile.

This how I know ur new. I’m talking about lv 70 in 2 weeks and u talking about dragons with summons.
Do you realize there’s no spawn you can use ds with that’ll give you good exp? You can get 2x the exp AND cash on dwarf guards instead of 1 garbage floor on vdl or edl. lol. New players never learn

This guide is fine for Rps and EKs,horrible for mages. Seems we all still dont know the secrets.

Only an idiot goes to dragons at lv 50. The only way to lv a mage is to have cash. You shouldnt even touch dragons until lv 70. Orc fort, or guards would be both better exp/hour as well as more exp/mana, especially at lv 50.

Not to mention, fibula is by far the least mage friendly dragon spawn out there. Welp

(This is why you never got past lv 40 for the first wars. Finally remembered your name)

Theres no djinns, no ank buddy.
Well i did pass level 40 and manually. Back in the days i didnt have a bot like you.
Did you ever made level 40 with your bare hands?
And yes i fought many wars, and for sure did more than you. Most of your team memebers did not even want you to command, thats how i remember you on teamspeak.

About topic, the best exp for mages are actually dragons instead of orc fortress.
And fibula is far the best spot for mages to hunt on, you are able to lure them all arround, the best open space with dragons.

@Xyvero Please remember this guide is for people who never used bot, as you ever did. Dont bother quoting me again you are waste of space. Mr "Commander" haha

Every1 knows that Karelazi bot wasnt around for the first 3 tibianics. So, keep your denial

About topic, the best exp for mages are actually dragons instead of orc fortress.
And fibula is far the best spot for mages to hunt on, you are able to lure them all arround, the best open space with dragons.

Not at lv 50 they are not. Especially since you can barely kill them with hmm only at that lv. You can easily kill 5+ zerkers in the time of 1 dragon. 4 Dwarf guards in the same time also. Both guards and orc fort would be better exp than lv50 at ANY dragon spawn

Maybe if you took my tips, youd know how to lv properly.

Every1 knows that Karelazi bot wasnt around for the first 3 tibianics. So, keep your denial

Not at lv 50 they are not. Especially since you can barely kill them with hmm only at that lv. You can easily kill 5+ zerkers in the time of 1 dragon. 4 Dwarf guards in the same time also. Both guards and orc fort would be better exp than lv50 at ANY dragon spawn

Maybe if you took my tips, youd know how to lv properly.
Excuse me by the time you hmm and orc leader, you will have 5 zerkers arround you.
Mages needs to hunt monsters that comes 1 by 1 instead of 5 by 5.
I dont even think you ever exped a mages, you was always a knight.
Make your own guide next time and stop quoting me. I am trying to help people play.

Excuse me by the time you hmm and orc leader, you will have 5 zerkers arround you.
Mages needs to hunt monsters that comes 1 by 1 instead of 5 by 5.
I dont even think you ever exped a mages, you was always a knight.
Make your own guide next time and stop quoting me. I am trying to help people play.

I cant even listen to this anymore. Go pg using your guide in this thread, I cant wait to see how much you waste.

You dont go to orc fort without gfbs. You also can outrun zerkers by that lv and kill them without needing haste. Cant feed ya anymore, you dont even know what you dont know.

I cant even listen to this anymore. Go pg using your guide in this thread, I cant wait to see how much you waste.

You dont go to orc fort without gfbs. You also can outrun zerkers by that lv and kill them without needing haste. Cant feed ya anymore, you dont even know what you dont know.
1x regen you are supposed to exp with hmms on mage. gfbing on orc fotrees isnt so profitable as using hmm. also you cant shoot leaders.
I would like to see you playing mage gfbing OF and tell me if its good or not.
Remember on this server it will be no bots and no mc. (All you was good at and you admited it.)
Make your own guide

For people who dont know Xyvero, he was the first player together with his friend Karelazi. on using bot in 7.4 server Tibianic. He was using "Karelazi bot" to get levels and in war he used the famous Pot Bombs. Back in the days it was super rare to have a bot (now its more common) He even admit it on forums. They had password for that bot so even if we were on same team he had to give you acces through your ip.

@Xyvero You dont have spawn if you gfb berserkers. You have to go east side with hmms as mage. I mean are you telling me your gonna do 50-100 on mage using gfb on orc fotress? Haha please confirm this to make, i am gonna make a good laugh.

* The first - and perhaps the most 'controversial' - change is the lack of the city of Ankrahmun. The area itself will still exists, but we used it for new content, writing an alternative story of the Djinn war.
No reason to think that Djinn traders won't still exist in some form.

POH was a great spot back in the days, especially for 30~60 paladins. Probably one of the best places for grinding with some profit.

For mages dwarf mines were good from ~28 to 50. You made better exp there than in dragons solo (hmm + leader/DS) until level 60 at least.

A mage around level 50, solo hunting in Deeper Fibula usually made ~35k-40 xp/h with summon + hmm. To make all the way between 50 to 100 you will need a crazy shitload of runes. Not the best idea in a brand new server.

To all randoms: im looking for people to demon hunt to loot first MPA and sell them on the black market facebook group. Regroup ? 3 weeks after server start, need everyone to team. I gonna block them gonna be minimum lvl 60 after 3 weeks.

MPA profit we gonna share like 50% for me because i will be the only one who can block them and rest for random shoters, first mpa price i hope around 1000 euro. pm me for more info.

i need:
20 bolt abusers = paladins
minimum 1 druid
no need sorcerers, u can sck dck for around first 6 months of server due to no runes/lvl

Last edited:
To all randoms: im looking for people to demon hunt to loot first MPA and sell them on the black market facebook group. Regroup ? 3 weeks after server start, need everyone to team. I gonna block them gonna be minimum lvl 60 after 3 weeks.

MPA profit we gonna share like 50% for me because i will be the only one who can block them and rest for random shoters, first mpa price i hope around 1000 euro. pm me for more info.

i need:
minimum 1 druid
no need sorcerers, u can sck dck for around first 6 months of server due to no runes/lvl

This guy is autistic or trolling. Hard to tell

i need:
minimum 1 druid
I'm join your demon hunt, but delay to 4 weeks after start because im have work on april 18 to april 25 2023 (4 weeks after server starts)

My role will be to kill fire elemental, very important when hunting demons so blocker cant get one shot wombo combo. For this i want 12% of the value of the first MPA we sell, thanks you.
I will also bring stamped parcels (18 cap item important for demon hunting to make in-field stairs so 20 paladin can go up when demon shoot big fire on them)

See you Edron depot meeting in three year two month.

Back