• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibiantis - reversed old Tibia project - discussion thread

Xyvero you are only known for using Karelazi bot in order to get level. and to bake bread to make cash.
How can you break the game? its 2020 and everyone knows all secrets, not just you.

Calm down

This actually looks promising, I've wanted to play a copy of the original tibia with 1x for a long time.

I hope it is realized with this ot!

When will the test server open up so I can test the different VOCs? :eek:

"muh community sucks" ~every 7.4 player in 2k17-2k20 not realizing hes part of the reason why community sucks
Exactly. It's amazing how entire OTLand can have more or less civilized discussions, except for 7.4/7.72 OTS threads where shitstorms occur on a daily basis.

Any1 who thinks a good mage cant be lv70 in 2 weeks without ank is truly a bad player and has no idea how to powergame. As a player who never Gfb'd tombs as a mage until lv100+, its not hard.

Yooki on the first tibianic was mycharacter and I was lv 64 in less than 2 weeks without spending ANY TIME AT ALL IN ANYTOMB and 0 mcs. Karelazi bot also didnt exist then so that wasnt used either. Tombs are not required for a mage to powergame if they know what they are doing. Its defintely the laziest/fastest thhere is no doubt there, but this server will steal have to deal with powergamers who know how to play. Myself + an old player named Galen (99% sure thats his name) were ALWAYS the top 2 on every lowrate. Why was that,? Neitherof us gfb'd tombs. Cuz theres more to it.Itsnot the only way.
Where did u level m8? Whats the other way? Dont tell me u hunted stuff with summons plz xD

People will level faster than vanilla 7.4, just because there aren't 850 players online at same time, taking all available spots.

Where did u level m8? Whats the other way? Dont tell me u hunted stuff with summons plz xD
Without mc or ek friend giving some feed, you can’t pg without summons. You use summons from 19-40 in how I played. Mint wallin till lv 40-45 (huge cash now)

Test server will start shortly

But now site is under maintenance

HYPE ? hope this shortly is rly shortly : D

Without mc or ek friend giving some feed, you can’t pg without summons. You use summons from 19-40 in how I played. Mint wallin till lv 40-45 (huge cash now)
but even if u have a lot of money on 50 sorc, where do you level without ank? all mainland is bad xp/h for mage

It's only closed beta for supporters, open beta will be open in 1-2 days.

PS
Closed beta do not contain custom content, it only show game mechanics.

but even if u have a lot of money on 50 sorc, where do you level without ank? all mainland is bad xp/h for mage

Where did I mention good ex/hr? If u remove ank, best spot is orc fort, vdl or edl.

So its nothing new but u were sayin that u have GREAT ALMIGHTY RESPAWNS that will make u lvl 80 in 2 weeks (or something like this i dont even want to go back and check it out). How u wanna do it on dragon lair ? from where u gonna get uhs to heal demon skeletons if u wanna go d lair ? from where u get gfbs etc to hunt orc fortress? you think anyone gonna sell runes ? nobody will sell them, and if they do it means only one,
tibiantis promised server without bot and mc, and he couldnt make this to be true.

Closed TS is up and running.
The first daredevils died in mino hell, first cyclops was being lured to Thais and even first pk attempts had place :)
No trouble so far, means it should be open for everyone tomorrow. We'll post more information and details today.

Back