• Vote in October Mapping Competition to select a winner!
  • There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibiantis - reversed old Tibia project - discussion thread

Xyvero

Banned User
Reaction score
It's not too late to make exp 1.5x....

Or make exp start with 1.5 and end with 1x in lvl 100. 1x is kind of scaring many ppl :)

You are the only person crying abt this shit. annoying af. U wnt tasks also. Just stop cry and dont play.

Rollern

Reaction score
Yes because I'm in the thread. I know MANY people that doesn't pay attention to this thread for that sole reason.

They have to hear from someone else than all these sheep-yes-sayers.

Also: Should open server on friday not saturday imo.

Obnoxius Player

Reaction score
I would be okay if we had tasks ONLY for cosmetic items, with no attribute as light or whatesover. Screw exp tasks who just make server age faster.

Paszq

Reaction score
Yes because I'm in the thread. I know MANY people that doesn't pay attention to this thread for that sole reason.

They have to hear from someone else than all these sheep-yes-sayers.

Also: Should open server on friday not saturday imo.

Do you really think they haven't considered and discussed internally different rate multiple times already? Do you really think that you have a chance at changing their mind at the 11th hour when everything is already prepared and about to launch?

The server will have a lot of changes, it's very thought-out, and they care about it a lot as they've invested countless hours in development. It will already have different dynamics and balance, at least because armor will be stronger, therefore hunting better monsters earlier will be less risky, so the final effect will be faster experience gain.

Also, as far as I remember, in 7.4 there weren't really many places to hunt for high levels (100+), so what's the point of getting there as quick as possible? If the journey is fun, catching the rabbit is not the goal.

I feel lots of people here are either very young, have no experience, or have never been a part of any development project outside of OTLand community (which is... peculiar). Yet everyone acts like an expert, and treats every OP like a "make a wish" foundation organizer. Just chill out and let them do their thing, you can't theorycraft such stuff.

Adi69

Reaction score
Hello!
We invite to our topic in the advertisment section :)

OP
kay

kay

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
A lecture you may find interesting: everything about spawns in old Tibia. How they actually worked in details. Most of those things were already mentioned and discussed in this thread, but now everything was put together in one article :)

OP
kay

kay

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
16:00 open swedish time on saturday?

Yes, CEST stands for central european summer time.

17:00 - Moscow
16:00 - nearly the whole Europe
15:00 - UK, Ireland, Portugal
11:00 - Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago de Chile
10:00 - New York, Caracas
08:00 - Mexico City
01:00 (Sunday) - Sydney

hope that helps :)
if you have any doubts you can check our timer on the official site Tibiantis (https://tibiantis.online/)