• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibiantis - reversed old Tibia project - discussion thread

Yes because I'm in the thread. I know MANY people that doesn't pay attention to this thread for that sole reason.

They have to hear from someone else than all these sheep-yes-sayers.

Also: Should open server on friday not saturday imo.

I would be okay if we had tasks ONLY for cosmetic items, with no attribute as light or whatesover. Screw exp tasks who just make server age faster.

Yes because I'm in the thread. I know MANY people that doesn't pay attention to this thread for that sole reason.

They have to hear from someone else than all these sheep-yes-sayers.

Also: Should open server on friday not saturday imo.

Do you really think they haven't considered and discussed internally different rate multiple times already? Do you really think that you have a chance at changing their mind at the 11th hour when everything is already prepared and about to launch?

The server will have a lot of changes, it's very thought-out, and they care about it a lot as they've invested countless hours in development. It will already have different dynamics and balance, at least because armor will be stronger, therefore hunting better monsters earlier will be less risky, so the final effect will be faster experience gain.

Also, as far as I remember, in 7.4 there weren't really many places to hunt for high levels (100+), so what's the point of getting there as quick as possible? If the journey is fun, catching the rabbit is not the goal.

I feel lots of people here are either very young, have no experience, or have never been a part of any development project outside of OTLand community (which is... peculiar). Yet everyone acts like an expert, and treats every OP like a "make a wish" foundation organizer. Just chill out and let them do their thing, you can't theorycraft such stuff.

Hello!
We invite to our topic in the advertisment section :)

A lecture you may find interesting: everything about spawns in old Tibia. How they actually worked in details. Most of those things were already mentioned and discussed in this thread, but now everything was put together in one article :)

16:00 open swedish time on saturday?

Yes, CEST stands for central european summer time.

17:00 - Moscow
16:00 - nearly the whole Europe
15:00 - UK, Ireland, Portugal
11:00 - Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago de Chile
10:00 - New York, Caracas
08:00 - Mexico City
01:00 (Sunday) - Sydney

hope that helps :)
if you have any doubts you can check our timer on the official site Tibiantis (https://tibiantis.online/)

@kay where did you found the coconut loot chance on demons? I'm unable to remember that. I remember their price on player's market that time, almost 2k to 5-8k depending on server.

@kay where did you found the coconut loot chance on demons? I'm unable to remember that. I remember their price on player's market that time, almost 2k to 5-8k depending on server.
couldn't you find it on cipsoft 7,72 leaked files? D: i just asking cuz i haven't cheked but many players claims to get info from there

couldn't you find it on cipsoft 7,72 leaked files? D: i just asking cuz i haven't cheked but many players claims to get info from there
The .mon files in the 7.72 leak have modified dates too so you can see which creatures are 100% accurate to 7.4 release and which had been changed somewhere between 7.4 & 7.72. It is pretty much impossible to know exactly what changed, so you have to compare with cams etc.
Demon dropping coconut though - I actually think coconut was removed from their loot table entirely when port hope was released in 7.5 (not 100% on this though), so the demon.mon file won't include it at all, making old cams the only way to estimate the drop chance.

---
EDIT - this is the loot extract from demon.mon with comments showing what the loot item is
The original file was last edited 12/10/2005 (after 7.4 released) and as you can see coconut does not feature in the loot list.
Lua:
Inventory     = {(3420, 1, 7), -- demon shield
                 (3356, 1, 12), -- devil helmet
                 (3275, 1, 200), -- double axe
                 (3320, 1, 40), -- fire axe
                 (3731, 6, 200), -- fire mushroom
                 (3281, 1, 20), -- giant sword
                 (3031, 100, 700), -- gold coin
                 (3031, 100, 600), -- gold coin
                 (3031, 100, 500), -- gold coin
                 (3031, 100, 400), -- gold coin
                 (3063, 1, 11), -- gold ring
                 (3364, 1, 4), -- golden legs
                 (3306, 1, 15), -- golden sickle
                 (3284, 1, 6), -- ice rapier
                 (3366, 1, 1), -- magic plate armor
                 (3414, 1, 5), -- mastermind shield
                 (3048, 1, 2), -- might ring
                 (3060, 1, 30), -- orb
                 (3055, 1, 7), -- platinum amulet
                 (2848, 1, 13), -- purple tome
                 (3098, 1, 5), -- ring of healing
                 (3032, 1, 110), -- small emerald
                 (3049, 1, 14), -- stealth ring
                 (3034, 1, 35)} -- talon

Last edited:
The .mon files in the 7.72 leak have modified dates too so you can see which creatures are 100% accurate to 7.4 release and which had been changed somewhere between 7.4 & 7.72. It is pretty much impossible to know exactly what changed, so you have to compare with cams etc.
Demon dropping coconut though - I actually think coconut was removed from their loot table entirely when port hope was released in 7.5 (not 100% on this though), so the demon.mon file won't include it at all, making old cams the only way to estimate the drop chance.

---
EDIT - this is the loot extract from demon.mon with comments showing what the loot item is
The original file was last edited 12/10/2005 (after 7.4 released) and as you can see coconut does not feature in the loot list.
Lua:
Inventory     = {(3420, 1, 7), -- demon shield
                 (3356, 1, 12), -- devil helmet
                 (3275, 1, 200), -- double axe
                 (3320, 1, 40), -- fire axe
                 (3731, 6, 200), -- fire mushroom
                 (3281, 1, 20), -- giant sword
                 (3031, 100, 700), -- gold coin
                 (3031, 100, 600), -- gold coin
                 (3031, 100, 500), -- gold coin
                 (3031, 100, 400), -- gold coin
                 (3063, 1, 11), -- gold ring
                 (3364, 1, 4), -- golden legs
                 (3306, 1, 15), -- golden sickle
                 (3284, 1, 6), -- ice rapier
                 (3366, 1, 1), -- magic plate armor
                 (3414, 1, 5), -- mastermind shield
                 (3048, 1, 2), -- might ring
                 (3060, 1, 30), -- orb
                 (3055, 1, 7), -- platinum amulet
                 (2848, 1, 13), -- purple tome
                 (3098, 1, 5), -- ring of healing
                 (3032, 1, 110), -- small emerald
                 (3049, 1, 14), -- stealth ring
                 (3034, 1, 35)} -- talon
thanks for calrify it :D

@tarantonio @Felipe93
Coconuts were removed from demon's loot in 7.5 when apes were added, as said above. In 7.4 and before they were pretty common to get from a demon, an analysis of some recordings from blocker perspective indicated the chance was around 40% for 1-6 coconuts.

---

All mon files are of that date the earliest. So we'll never know for sure if they hadn't modified them, but we can assume so for the most. The later date date also doesn't necessairly mean the monster was actually modified. Monsters that were edited past that date are mostly those that have had wands/rods removed/added in 7.6 and that we can tell for certain.

Last edited:
@Felipe93 @kay I think 40% it's too much (almost 1 out of 2 every demons, I didn't see any cam with that high chance), maybe 20% like the fire mushroom or double axe it's more realistic?
I remember that the price was minimum 2k each or more. It was a common item for decoration together with the blood herb.

@Felipe93 @kay I think 40% it's too much
It's only your feeling. Like I said, it was based on loot analysis of several demon hunt cams. I can't post them since it's been nearly 2 years, but the sample was pretty solid, so it should be accurate. 2 stacks out of 5 demons was about the chance.

It's only your feeling. Like I said, it was based on loot analysis of several demon hunt cams. I can't post them since it's been nearly 2 years, but the sample was pretty solid, so it should be accurate. 2 stacks out of 5 demons was about the chance.
2 stacks of coconuts in 5 demons, or 2 coconuts per 5 demons? I thought they were more rare. but I have no idea. jus a presumption.

Maybe you're right, last night I watched some old cams and I can say now that the chance could be around 40%.
The blocker looted coconuts from 10 demons out of 25 killed in one cam.
Fire mushrooms was more difficult to loot than coconuts on that cams.

basing it on a cam is way to random, doubt they even bothered changing the drop chance for a food item :p if were to guess it's probably just the same as fire mush. they did so many lazy copy pasta things around that era.

Back