• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibiantis - reversed old Tibia project - discussion thread

I keep a similar project :)

Is missing a effect on fire when the warlock walk over fire fields :p
(Small fire effect)

Using the original tibia client is a bad idea. All the old bots for official tibia will work with a little bit of work. Just changing rsa, client version and even packets op codes and packet structure wont help. Will be a botting heaven unfortunately..
Other than that, sounds really great. What makes me the most sad, is the fact that no matter how perfect a server may be, there will never be the real tibia feeling. The lack of noobs, first timers, the mystery. Will be fun anyways, but standing outside dp, screaming "free items" and see noobs flock around you and then pressing UE wont ever happen again. FeelsBadMan.

Dude one of team members is a guy who was creating bots for medivia, classic tibia and other Ots So proably he knows a lot about anti bot system. Dont worry

Using the original tibia client is a bad idea. All the old bots for official tibia will work with a little bit of work. Just changing rsa, client version and even packets op codes and packet structure wont help. Will be a botting heaven unfortunately..
Other than that, sounds really great. What makes me the most sad, is the fact that no matter how perfect a server may be, there will never be the real tibia feeling. The lack of noobs, first timers, the mystery. Will be fun anyways, but standing outside dp, screaming "free items" and see noobs flock around you and then pressing UE wont ever happen again. FeelsBadMan.

I all understand your doubts, but I don't believe using an OTC makes a big difference. It's not like OTC or anything may stop people from creating cheats. Speaking from my own experience. I would not buy any blusterous advert of a magic "anti-bot" client. It doesn't exist.
Ofc we will have several independent 'features' to help preventing and detecting various kinds of cheating (both client and server side), but will definitely not rely just on it. Active staff that actually knows how to recognize and deal with cheaters (and most necessarily wants to) is way more important.
The same goes for mc-ing as you cannot technically prevent it, but you may make it not worth the risk.

Last edited:
Okey and what Will you do after u notice someone is using multiclient? Deletion?

Okey and what Will you do after u notice someone is using multiclient? Deletion?

Most likely yes. I could say it depends on what you do, as for example using mc for a moment to pass items from one character to another etc. is obviously not as harmful as runefarming 24/7. But then people will write thousands of stories of why they used that mc, and that it plx plx wasn't any runemaker at all, just passing items all day 😂
So better expect the worst or just don't do that.

I know many will argue now that rune farms are needed in this version, but mind it's MEANT to be a slow-paced serious server. You are not supposed to be able to spam gfbs/sds all days. People should be more creative about finding other ways of hunting. And yes, you will often struggle leveling up, but don't forget everyone else will struggle just as much and threshold of "high" level will be way lower.
It also helps the balance, for example mages will be indeed harder to exp up, but very rewarding, as they gain great power (UE is not nerfed anyhow).

Last edited:
Even though I like neither Tibia 7.4 nor RL map servers, I appreciate the work you've put into reverse engineering even the smallest details. It's also nice to see someone finally attempt to balance the hunting spots. I can tell this will be a server of a very high quality – probably the highest out of all past and present 7.4 servers. Good luck to the entire team!

Good find, they must have removed it. Can't tell in which version tho, it doesn't appear in the stolen server. I'll look into it on cams from 7.4.
I know some animations were being changed from 7.3 version too, like for example animation of shooting poison field/bomb.

this is a video that I searched quickly, 7.3 ok, but the behavior can be seen in 7.4 too...
6:54
there is a small fire and the spark.

Look 16:07, when he is invisible it's only spark, without fire :)
We won ;-)

Ye, there certainly is fire animation. In the original 7.7 server the animation for fire and energy fields doesn't appear, just the spark. And for poison field there is poison animation with no spark. I'll pay attention to this in some cams of 7.4

Ye, there certainly is fire animation. In the original 7.7 server the animation for fire and energy fields doesn't appear, just the spark. And for poison field there is poison animation with no spark. I'll pay attention to this in some cams of 7.4
I love dedication on this kind of things, I would be playing for sure :p

lol fire animation is wrong what a shame on server. not gonna play bcs of it. u guys lost my trust. bye

I love dedication on this kind of things, I would be playing for sure :p

credits to @Jhon_ for this one
but yea, we are fixing this kind of minor things once something is found, sadly Toor didn't decide to steal the right version 😂 so that's what we've got
I've just checked and this fire animation appeared until 7.5, not anymore in 7.6, God knows why

Last edited:
We gotta advertise this and get new players in. Tibia is only old tibia if it has noobs xDD But seriously, I really wanna play this, but Im uncertain I will as its paid premium. (I get it) but yeah, an OT is an OT and may end tomorrow or in five years.

Well u get a Real amount of fun From playing Ots. What u get From buying cigaretes or 2 beers? Its fookin 7 euro for Real and people act like they need to pay 500 or more. Unless you are From venezuela xdddd

Back