• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibiantis - reversed old Tibia project - discussion thread

7.4 is very well balanced in vanilia most good spots to profit on and exp early on is on facc so u can easily start skill ur char/hunt shitty mobs with weapon while runemaking and earn for pacc i hope this gonna be succesfull server cuz on 1x without bots and money task pacc should be around 1k-4k first week then staying around 20k/30k for long time which shouldnt cause big problems for 30lvl to earn :)

Well u get a Real amount of fun From playing Ots. What u get From buying cigaretes or 2 beers? Its fookin 7 euro for Real and people act like they need to pay 500 or more. Unless you are From venezuela xdddd
yeah it might be cheap, but why pay for a server that will reset? not saying this will, but most ots do. even if i could afford it, i wouldn't. unless i really really wanted to support em.

1x with no MC and no task.... You should seriously consider 2x exp if you want to see this project to succeed.

2x rates would only cause it age faster as once people get too high levels the game becomes unbalanced and boring.
And it wouldn't be only 2x faster, since the more exp you have - the more exp you get, and if you wanted to include 2x regen as well, then it's even worse (prolly adds up to around 4x faster~ gameplay). Not so good for longevity.
The server is supposed to have a lower threshold of being a "high level". I know some people may still get 100 level in 3 months, but better that, than 3 weeks.

Can't wait to play it! You have a chance to attract a lot of people who seeking server like this and I am one of them. Remember that first impression will decide if this will be a fail or success, better make it good than let people play with bugs... no hurry guys!
Fingers crossed
Good luck, you will need it!

2x price pacc for players from venezuela. That includes prices from people

We gotta advertise this and get new players in. Tibia is only old tibia if it has noobs xDD But seriously, I really wanna play this, but Im uncertain I will as its paid premium. (I get it) but yeah, an OT is an OT and may end tomorrow or in five years.

You are free to play as facc until you decide the work we've done is worth your support (or not). You may also buy premium for ingame cash from other players.
I think the traditional pacc system is way more fair than for example "free pacc" along with a store with "bonus exp", "unban scroll", "blessings" and other weird stuff, as you see in many servers.

#top
Posting another example of correct AI. Monsters that normally don't push boxes, but were summoned by a monster that does push - may also push it.

tMjX00T.gif

Skeletons wouldn't push/destroy it, but since they are controlled by beholder - they will.

This behavior can be seen here:

Have you considered giving free account players a bit more than what RL Tibia used to offer? Maybe access to all locations or access to all spells?

We are considering allowing facc to own houses (up to a certain area value), as there should be enough of them and it would be nice to see even the small flats inhabited.
Not the locations tho, because, as Adposatnr has noted above, ~80% of the map is already available for free account players and it includes vast most of the best places. In this version and at these rates pacc is not essential until some point (at which you'll be able to afford it for ingame cash easily).
We also want to retrieve the possibility of roping lootbags for facc players (via the old 'trick').

Last edited:
Very good design, is missing a server that attaches the players to the game.

I found the idea of removing ankramun with the tombs excellent, because bomb hunting is very disproportionate, mage level rises very easy and ends up distancing for example from a paladin or knight who has to train skill before.

If you follow this line of having up level slowly, not team hunting, it would be something differential.

Congratulations, waiting for news!

When I think of old time tibia playing, exploring everything for a first time was great experience. Today otses is just standard going to known resp places to exp as fast as u can, so I just don't play on those without custom map/mechanics.

So my question is - any custom content will be available on Mainland?
Ofc I read part, where u said there will be changed quests and it's great, but will there be any added map/monsters (not just modified)?
I'm sure, that if after few days server will feel alive, I'm gonna buy premium just to explore edited Ankrahmun, but it would be cool to know exploring rl map of Mainland (yet again...) is worth it, bc u can find some new interesting stuff ;].

Btw those won't keep me going, yea I know, that I'm pleb ;/

what about the items level will they have level requirements because in old tibia you could collect 100 pieces of iron to make a sword and a lvl 8 could use a decent sword as long as they had decent sword fighting

Back