• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia's Future??

It all went to shit. Every game in the beggining is great, and in future it goes to shit.

My PC does suck as does my internet connection for a lot of online games, though I love playing with friends when I'm bored, I understand why people but and solely that's their choice, I can't alter it. If I could I would. I do find myself getting sick of Tibia more and more because of Portuguese players.

What we did to you? xD

The pvp system was ruined a long time before that, but i get what you're saying. They're ruining it even further because for some reason people seem to have a hard time with this "easy" game, i wouldn't personally call it a very easy game, at least not before the tutorial island and all that bull was introduced. I certainly remember spending a good 3 weeks in rook not knowing what the fuck i was doing back when i started in 2003-04. What you're saying about how they're developing tibia is so true, they're actually screwing themselves to be honest, before this tibia had a unique look and features, now it's just another mmo but in 2D which is not going to attract a lot of new players in this day and age

@Swetti, actually tibia was at its peak around 2004-2006. I don't really understand what you're saying with looking for newbies, is that your way of saying cipsoft is trying to attract new players?

Of course tibia has a future, you can't say it doesn't. It might not be 10 years, it might not even be 5 years but it still has a future and as far as i know you're completely wrong by saying all places are free. Last time i was logged into real tibia was a few months ago and there was hardly any spawns free to take. Botters everywhere yay!

@Qaushinio, well he's not saying "fuck all botters i hate them i never botted". He's saying if cipsoft had done something against bots and botters early on maybe it would be a bit more fun to play and they wouldn't have had to ruin the pvp system with their cipbot. They could do a lot better against botters, they have this anti-bot system but they limit the ban numbers because if they were to ban every botter in tibia at least 65% would have to say byebye.

I actually have to agree with peroxide here, even though there's a lot of other games i am still stuck to tibia, just playing ots though and mostly older clients, but i find other games to get boring quite quickly. I've played tibia for around 9 years now and i haven't had that many "breaks". There's been a few but i've never gotten completely sick of the game. Tibia will always hold a special spot in my heart (;

Tibia had its peek around 2006-2007 not before.

Overall Maximum: 64028 players (on Nov 28 2007, 19:26:00 CET) to be exact, they only have approximately a quarter with this double exp week.

Majority are MCs

I have 8 clients open right now, so eh.
Some guy I know bots 35+ clients

Majority are MCs

I have 8 clients open right now, so eh.
Some guy I know bots 35+ clients
Now assuming u are the average mc user and 35 is more likely rare, there are still ALOT OF mcs ;/
MC.... Hmmm.... Fuuuu MC... Wait! MineCraft <3

Now assuming u are the average mc user and 35 is more likely rare, there are still ALOT OF mcs ;/
MC.... Hmmm.... Fuuuu MC... Wait! MineCraft <3

*FacePlam*
So i think everyone here agrees..watever it was botting, Mc, Mc+Botting or lame updates the main reason tibia is dead is CipSoft

Updates were fine, every game "grows"

Just the fact they did nothing about botters for a long time.

Back