• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia's Future??

nitron

Reaction score
So I have stopped playing tibia for like 4-5month now<_< and i didnt log in here and post anything just come and check if anything new:ninja:

i was wondering about wat is going to happen to tibia in the Future??:huh::huh:
will people keep quitting the game?and was the problem from cipsoft or the game itself is becoming old?

in tibia there will be flying cars and self flushing toilets

Cipsoft is always trying to improve tibia, they're always thinking how to get players back again, if you're going to play again I would suggest you to start tomorrow because theres double exp/skills on all worlds for 10 days(april 20th to april 30th).

There is a possible return of the gms :)
U still use the avatar i made for ya :D gratz!

Cipsoft is always trying to improve tibia, they're always thinking how to get players back again, if you're going to play again I would suggest you to start tomorrow because theres double exp/skills on all worlds for 10 days(april 20th to april 30th).

Tibia still isn't worth playing now, they're ruining the current pvp system completely :D
If you enjoy botting without ever having to leave a spawn though, Real Tibia is the place for you!

There is a possible return of the gms :)
U still use the avatar i made for ya :D gratz!

No there isn't, unless you have proof, don't start rumors.

Tibia still isn't worth playing now, they're ruining the current pvp system completely :D
If you enjoy botting without ever having to leave a spawn though, Real Tibia is the place for you!

I never used bot, never will. Trust me, one day botters will be caught, I'm pretty sure cipsoft is smart enough to create a system that can ban all botters, they just don't want because if they did, half of online players will dissapear. I hope tibia would grow again so cipsoft wouldn't be in need of botters and ban them.

Are u serious with that topic? Tibia has no future (I mean real) since CipSoft is looking for newbies/noobs requests.
Like it was some time ago- 2009-2010 (smth like that). They made so stupid war system, stupid pvp etc. Just look at wars from 2007-2009 when Tibia was most popular mmogame- now nobody is playing tibia like earlier.

Now u don't need skill for win war and exp urself (almost all places free, cuz 100+ ppl online), nothing cool in this game atm.

I never used bot, never will. Trust me, one day botters will be caught, I'm pretty sure cipsoft is smart enough to create a system that can ban all botters, they just don't want because if they did, half of online players will dissapear. I hope tibia would grow again so cipsoft wouldn't be in need of botters and ban them.

You're delusional :)
Botting players, are the only people that will continue to play
(Except for the odd few of you, that i would probably place money on you not being able to give a solid reason as to why you play that holds solid ground), Tibia is & was a very simple game (which isn't a bad thing), not incredibly fun but it brought something other MMOs didn't, the odd & no guidelines to quests, the global PVP, the fact that you could explore freely, the constant fear, it brought emotion forward that few games do.

This all changed when CIP with there awesome mainstream taken updates came & boom, now what we have is a game that is like any other MMO but 2D.
Now with the updates they're doing & what craban has stated on the forums "He wants to go for a more mainstream idea" it's changing into a game that i can play anywhere else but with better graphics.

Now you can compare it to many MMOs currently going, which brings up the question as to why you would play Tibia instead of the many other polished turds that exist.
The only reason i could come up with is someone doesn't have the computer capable of playing a decent game.

Last edited:
You are delusional :)
Botters are the only people that play & they'll be the only people that continue to play, at it's core Tibia is a very simple & not so fun game, back in the day there wasn't much to compare it to, & when something did come along it couldn't be compared to it, because it was a niche & different game in many respects.

Now you could compare to to many MMOs currently going, which brings up the question as to why you would play Tibia instead of the many other polished turds that exist.
I play and I'm not a botter.

I play and I'm not a botter.

*Throws a biscuit*
Now tell me why you play the game, a solid reason.

There is no reason that i can think of, except for nostalgia, the games 2d graphics, your PC sucks, or playing because friends play, which are all bad reasons..
The game brings nothing that another "better" MMO doesn't bring.

- Oh & re-read my post, i re-wrote it, because i have a bad habbit of editing my posts instead of thinking about everything first, then writing =D

- - - Updated - - -

I was thinking & i should just clarify because i don't think i made myself completely clear, i have a hard time doing that i blame the language.

What am trying to understand is why people currently play & what if for example you were a "New Player" would make you want to start / continue playing.
The game as it stands it mostly full of botters which i don't care about, botting never ruined tibia for me not in the slightest, & i know when i first started playing Tibia, i enjoyed the constant fear, the emotion it brought, the frustration at times, the constant exploring & wondering, lore & quest wise, it was filled with potential & possibility, and the fact that PVP was a major issue & thing, it required skill & was rewarding & in some cases a giant loss, the game had emotion & conviction, it knew what it wanted to be.

The game isn't like that anymore, it's like gradually CIP are trying to just make money & are pushing updates that are making it fun & enjoyable everyday & all day, but the problem with that is, you're then competing with other MMORPGs, the same thing happen to world of warcraft if i were to bring in another example, when that game first came out it was similar in some respect, but now it's a very easy game & they are gradually updating it in that direction, the same thing they're doing with Diablo 3 mostly because they're trying to market it towards a mainstream console market.

From what i get, most of us here played Tibia for more or less the same reasons, that has now gone & it is just another game in the vast pool of other MMORPGs that exist, it no longer has what it used it, it's gone all of it.

Last edited:
My PC does suck as does my internet connection for a lot of online games, though I love playing with friends when I'm bored, I understand why people but and solely that's their choice, I can't alter it. If I could I would. I do find myself getting sick of Tibia more and more because of Portuguese players.

*Throws a biscuit*

There is no reason that i can think of, except for nostalgia, the games 2d graphics, your PC sucks, or playing because friends play, which are all bad reasons..

- Oh & re-read my post, i re-wrote it, because i have a bad habbit of editing my posts instead of thinking about everything first, then writing =D

- - - Updated - - -

I was thinking & i should just clarify because i don't think i made myself completely clear, i have a hard time doing that i blame the language.

What am trying to understand is why people currently play & what if for example you were a "New Player" would make you want to start / continue playing.
The game as it stands it mostly full of botters which i don't care about, botting never ruined tibia for me not in the slightest, & i know when i first started playing Tibia, i enjoyed the constant fear, the emotion it brought, the frustration at times, the constant exploring & wondering, lore & quest wise, it was filled with potential & possibility, and the fact that PVP was a major issue & thing, it required skill & was rewarding & in some cases a giant loss, the game had emotion & conviction, it knew what it wanted to be.

The game isn't like that anymore, it's like gradually CIP are trying to just make money & are pushing updates that are making it fun & enjoyable everyday & all day, but the problem with that is, you're then competing with other MMORPGs, the same thing happen to world of warcraft if i were to bring in another example, when that game first came out it was similar in some respect, but now it's a very easy game & they are gradually updating it in that direction, the same thing they're doing with Diablo 3 mostly because they're trying to market it towards a mainstream console market.

From what i get, most of us here played Tibia for more or less the same reasons, that has now gone & it is just another game in the vast pool of other MMORPGs that exist, it no longer has what it used it, it's gone all of it.

I dont agree with u that botting didn't ruin tibia, Botting is so unfair:mad: and i think every1 know why...
And i thought about for a minute<_<, Most ppl who play tibia Love pvp and the new pvp system is so ridiculous So ppl play old real map servers, Botting is legal, free premium, easy leveling and Old pvp system so why do we expect pvp lovers to keep playing Rl tibia

how did botting not ruin tibia? people payed in a free to play game(which never was a f2p game cause paying had harder advantages thani n any other mmorpg i know) wile they idnt just pay for extra spells n shit they pay to not have to play aswell. they pvp get bored gg. we play get disgusted by 5 botters in our spawn and no possiblity to kill tham in for example nonpvp seervers and no gm's anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

*Throws a biscuit*

- - - Updated - - -

and you my friend are the biggest piece of shXt in the world. lave this forum please

Botters didn't ruin this game, Cipsoft did.

They should have done something long ago about botters, yet they just let them carry on and on and on.

how did botting not ruin tibia? people payed in a free to play game(which never was a f2p game cause paying had harder advantages thani n any other mmorpg i know) wile they idnt just pay for extra spells n shit they pay to not have to play aswell. they pvp get bored gg. we play get disgusted by 5 botters in our spawn and no possiblity to kill tham in for example nonpvp seervers and no gm's anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

and you my friend are the biggest piece of shXt in the world. lave this forum please
He's right. Lol.

Botters didn't ruin this game, Cipsoft did.

They should have done something long ago about botters, yet they just let them carry on and on and on.

and how? they are doing they're BEST to spot botters and pick tham out. and tbh we both know you botted aswell, so i'm kinda disappointed to see that tons of people that bot are against. by just saying NO to bots they wouldnt ever been so popular ;:p

No there isn't, unless you have proof, don't start rumors.

The pvp system was ruined a long time before that, but i get what you're saying. They're ruining it even further because for some reason people seem to have a hard time with this "easy" game, i wouldn't personally call it a very easy game, at least not before the tutorial island and all that bull was introduced. I certainly remember spending a good 3 weeks in rook not knowing what the fuck i was doing back when i started in 2003-04. What you're saying about how they're developing tibia is so true, they're actually screwing themselves to be honest, before this tibia had a unique look and features, now it's just another mmo but in 2D which is not going to attract a lot of new players in this day and age

@Swetti, actually tibia was at its peak around 2004-2006. I don't really understand what you're saying with looking for newbies, is that your way of saying cipsoft is trying to attract new players?

Of course tibia has a future, you can't say it doesn't. It might not be 10 years, it might not even be 5 years but it still has a future and as far as i know you're completely wrong by saying all places are free. Last time i was logged into real tibia was a few months ago and there was hardly any spawns free to take. Botters everywhere yay!

@Qaushinio, well he's not saying "fuck all botters i hate them i never botted". He's saying if cipsoft had done something against bots and botters early on maybe it would be a bit more fun to play and they wouldn't have had to ruin the pvp system with their cipbot. They could do a lot better against botters, they have this anti-bot system but they limit the ban numbers because if they were to ban every botter in tibia at least 65% would have to say byebye.

I actually have to agree with peroxide here, even though there's a lot of other games i am still stuck to tibia, just playing ots though and mostly older clients, but i find other games to get boring quite quickly. I've played tibia for around 9 years now and i haven't had that many "breaks". There's been a few but i've never gotten completely sick of the game. Tibia will always hold a special spot in my heart (;

Last edited:
and how? they are doing they're BEST to spot botters and pick tham out. and tbh we both know you botted aswell, so i'm kinda disappointed to see that tons of people that bot are against. by just saying NO to bots they wouldnt ever been so popular ;:p

How? They removed their most valueable tool. Gamemasters.
If they had more gamemasters to check on botters, people would not bot because they were scared. I guarentee there are more people who turned to botting after Gamemasters were removed than before. If not, then I'll be shocked. They are most certainly NOT doing their best to spot botters.
Yes I bot, I have done since 7.6? And I'm not really against botting but not really for botting either. And no, by saying no to bots would still make them popular, because people want to go have a beer in the garden or fuck their girlfriends without playing a computer game.

Back