• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TibiaSwap? More like TibiaScam

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObsidianQ

Solutions
Reaction score
So, some little nice bird warned me about this TibiaSwap and its creator/owner "Uthun"

I wanted to confirm myself and not bring fake news and now that I have confirmed, i come to deliver this, you may say my paint skills are enough to fake it or you don't believe, it is something I don't truly mind, I come and leave it to you. Believe or not, time will tell.

Sadly our good community has awful people like this one, hiding under a fake profile for the obvious reasons, even his profile here on Otland is 1 month old.
One of his real "profiles" is 4mrcn4 and that's his github profile and this here at otland: 4mrcn4 (https://otland.net/members/4mrcn4.242167/)
His name is very similar to 4nathu4 but that one I can't tie it down but I leave it up to investigation if someone wants to.
Edit: it was much of a coincidence and seeing how 4nathu4 tags himself on his 4mrcn4 repo for replies he made in the past, it's 99% it's him, but again, up to you guys to investigate further, just be adviced this person is trying to rob other people.

This person clearly has the wrong intentions going behind a fake profile.

If you give me enough reasons to do so I can share screen and show you these messages, unlike this Uthun, i have no reason to hide behind some screenshots when I can prove it further.

Take care friends, life is bad enough to have leeches like this trying to rob from us.

Attachments

Last edited:
Where the scam xD

Not sure its worth replying to a 10 day old account but... His real identity is not "Uthun" but 4mrcn4/4nathu4, why would you put a fake profile for an NFT project? Plus the verification from someone who knows him where 1 month ago confirms his project is a planned scam, so... Figure!

View attachment 69869
That's me unfonutately i got banned for stupid rules tho.
So in your opinion if someone used different account it's a scam?
Give some proof first please instead talk shit about other people man xdd

Listen Mr. I am banned for breaking rules, which if you ask me, is not a good refer since I don't know you and over that, you have been banned for a reason so, joke explains it self.
His project is branded as "NFT" so it involves money and players investment there.
Not sure if you ever invested serious money on a NFT game but, I been in that world and scams are not a 4 weeks project, they plan it way ahead and when the community don't see it comming, they just drain the pool and leave everyone dry.

I am not going to give you a lesson about it nor look for your approval "Mr. I am Banned", as I mention, I only come and bring the true, up to you if you believe it or not, have a good day.

Then you're clearly don't know what is happening on otland, check my posts on Dewral then comment xD.
There is absolutely nothing to believe, you just think that it's a scam and that's it, it's your opinion.
You delivered 0 facts there.
And don't call me a joke because i clearly did more for this forum than you did :)
I never said you were nobody, i said i don't even know you, chill Karen.
Want facts? go invest there when the time comes and wait for the result.

Otherwise, i don't care, i provide what I got and if you want to believe it, i-dont-care. not replying anymore to your senseless posts, trying to defend your boyfriend.
Point here is not to make a drama but prevent people from being robeed, you here trying to protect this guy makes you an accomplice so, think twice.

You want drama and a attention? Go to a theater, here's not the place for that. bb

View attachment 69869
That's me unfonutately i got banned for stupid rules tho.
So in your opinion if someone used different account it's a scam?
Give some proof first please instead talk shit about other people man xdd
normally people using a different account doesn't mean they are planning to scam
but in the NFT gaming (play2earn) world its the most common thing, devs start their projects with fake accounts, start calling investors to their project with the promise that you will recover your money and get profit
but in the end its just a ponzi scheme with makeup, while the only one getting any money is the devs and everyone loses

By the way, any NFT or Crypto Game, that ask for your money as investment with the promise of gaining even more by farming their token, is most likely a ponzi scheme
if they do those shady shit like whitelist, token pre-sale and have those tokenomics pizza graphics showing how they will distribute their token, it is definitely a scam

Is there any real proof of scam?

Based on replies I see some people know little about Web3 or Non Fungible Tokens.

Is there any real proof of scam?
As for something that happened already, no.
Intentions and testimony from someone close to him, yes. (This testimony wasn't given with the purpose of exposing him but explaining the relationship with this Uthun, a month ago, which got me investigating before coming here to claim something I wouldn't be sure of).

I been deep into NFT world quite time and as Sururuts mentions, these patterns comes from someone who plans no good, why would someone hide its identity if there is nothing going wrong? (I see on your description you are a Crypto enthusiast so you may also know about this. (no online players list, shady profile, the obvious ponzi scheme going on with a magic formula where somehow everyone will profit over their investment and such).

Kindgomswap post was built with nothing but speculations, mine instead brings proof on him (being careless) proving his true identity as 4mrcn4 (if required by yourself I could share screen to prove it's not fake.
As mentioned earlier, he still on beta and this is to prevent people falling for it.

By the way, any NFT or Crypto Game, that ask for your money as investment with the promise of gaining even more by farming their token, is most likely a ponzi scheme
if they do those shady shit like whitelist, token pre-sale and have those tokenomics pizza graphics showing how they will distribute their token, it is definitely a scam
I been deep into NFT world quite time and as Sururuts mentions, these patterns comes from someone who plans no good, why would someone hide its identity if there is nothing going wrong?
So there is no proof, and no one is being scammed, yet the title suggests so - but ok, we have to believe you, but then you say you are deep into NFTs, and having a whitelist or a pie chart is a sign of malicious intentions

1660596177513.png

So there is no proof, and no one is being scammed, yet the title suggests so - but ok, we have to believe you, but then you say you are deep into NFTs, and having a whitelist or a pie chart is a sign of malicious intentions

View attachment 69902
all nft games with play2earn until today, not a single exception (including axie infinity) was just a ponzi scheme with makeup

this model, of creating a whitelist to sell token, so the people who bought earlier can be the only ones who profit while everyone else loses money, and the devs get milions does not work for the purpose they say it have.
(playing and getting money from playing)

yea, maybe even the creator of tibia swap don't know of this (i doubt), or don't have any malicious intentions, but it is still a ponzi, either its his plan or not.

normally people using a different account doesn't mean they are planning to scam
but in the NFT gaming (play2earn) world its the most common thing, devs start their projects with fake accounts, start calling investors to their project with the promise that you will recover your money and get profit
but in the end its just a ponzi scheme with makeup, while the only one getting any money is the devs and everyone loses

I think you are confused because no one is calling you that, before you said I called you a joke and I didn't. I only said "Joke explains itself", perhaps you need to learn how to read slower.

View attachment 69902

No, you don't have to believe me, as I said, I don't care if you do, and if you took enough time to check the attached files, I've got the info from someone who's close to this Uthun, which, by mistake gave me enough to start digging. But again, i don't care if you believe or not, that is up to you, you are free to go and invest your life savings there, perhaps you'll make x3 and profit! Who knows

Hello there.
First of all, that's my words (you blurred avatar and nickname) but why are you using them out of context?

I said that before I understood the project - now I know there is no finance pyramid (ponzi), its just a game item trading feature btw. this thread has been created because Uthun reported the fact that Silva#0308 (Discord of ObsidianQ, which ObsidianQ is "multi-account" of Silvanea) - is leaking his work assets (project to which Uthun contributed), and not because Uthun is not legit, its actually other way around - it would be cool if we could have some moderator to stop this because its clearly trolling.

Basically, this has a background story and Silvanea (ObsidianQ) is now mad that we don't want to contribute that's why he is doing this all shit.

Let's wrap this up. Cryptocurrencies / Blockchain / Token projects are still under a gray zone in many parts of the world thanks to their decentralized nature. Anyone interested should take time to research the project before willing to play/invest on it. We (OTLand Staff) cannot control them nor be held accountable if something goes wrong.

Let's also not kill the development of these projects just because there are some bad actors scamming people.

I understand the concern of sururuts about anything that sounds like Play2Earn / NFT Gaming. But this new disruptive way of videogames is still on its infancy and we should not sleep on it just because there are some ill-willed dudes taking advantage of the hype that this naturally brings.

I took my time to answer some concerning replies:

devs start their projects with fake accounts
This is a generalization. There are some bad actors and there are legit Play2Earn projects. They can remain anonymous or doxxed, and there is no law or rule for this - players must do their research before getting involved.

start calling investors to their project with the promise that you will recover your money and get profit
No business works/is profitable without income or people. About promises, players should do their research before investing.

Another oversimplification. DYOR before investing.

This is misleading... Whitelists, token sales and tokenomics charts are both used by many legit cryptocurrency projects, and also scams, so DYOR and only invest what you are willing to lose.

all nft games with play2earn until today, not a single exception (including axie infinity) was just a ponzi scheme with makeup
I don't like how Axie Infinity has managed their tokenomics, but this is extremely misleading. And you didn't mention the people (not devs) around the world that generated wealth with AXS and SLP tokens. Yes, they look ugly now, like the rest of the crypto and global markets thanks to the inflationary ecosystem we live in nowadays...

this model, of creating a whitelist to sell token, so the people who bought earlier can be the only ones who profit while everyone else loses money
This again? Please research about Venture Capital and stop demonizing it.

maybe even the creator of tibia swap don't know of this (i doubt), or don't have any malicious intentions, but it is still a ponzi, either its his plan or not
Everything is a Ponzi scheme to you, we get it. But you don't get that no business in the world works without clients. Based on your mindset, even legal businesses are Ponzi or Pyramid schemes.

If there is no proof of scam, this thread will lead nowhere except tens of posts of opposed opinions forever, so I'll just leave this closed and save us the trouble.

And if you still doubt about the project, take your time to research it - the staff will not be held responsible.

Generalization is not evidence.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back