• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibiatunes (Tibia no-ip service) - Development | Bugs | Ideas

Zaxuhe

C++ PHP
Reaction score
Hello, some people have asked me, what have you been doing? you said you had 3 projects under development, well this is the thread of another project I'm working on that will be released this week!

TIBIATUNES IS AVAIBLE NOW ! www.tibiatunes.com

Tibiatunes!

Whats tibiatunes?

Tibiatunes is a no-ip alike service, it binds your ip to a domain name:

Use yourname.ourdomain.com instead of a hard to remember IP address or URL.

Features:

-> Domain names:
subdomain.tibiatunes.com
suddomain.twittot.net
subdomain.zaxuhe.com
subdomain.classictibia.info
subdomain.otibia.info
subdomain.tibiawar.info

-> Use my ip by default (on all new domains created by ALL users [instead of 127.0.0.1]) [VIP] Later

-> Forum for your server [VIP] (later)

-> Email adress [email protected] [VIP] (example: [email protected])

-> get the main address [VIP] (www.tibiawar.info and tibiawar.info to your ip)

-> Update ip form your email with a client (later)

tibiatunes.jpg

Please share your ideas here and opinions :) thanks!

If you want to donate a domain, please send me a private message!

Zaxuhe//

Last edited:
Nice, what happened with your twittot :)

Its under development but right now it only checks servers and you can register and login, haven't worked much on it but after I finish with tibiatunes, I will start with twittOT

Didn't like "subdomain.tibiawar.info", since my new war ots will be "team.tibiawar.net" xD

Didn't like "subdomain.tibiawar.info", since my new war ots will be "team.tibiawar.net" xD

I guess that instead of being a bad thing, it might even be a good thing for you, thinking of team.tibiawar.net if its a good ot, it will direct much more players to your main address [tibiawar.net], and if there are good ots with the .info subdomain it might aswell rise your ot reputation (I think it dosen't need it tho, since it seems nice), but as a bad think if there are a lot of really bad servers with .info it might be confused with the .net, if thats the case, then I'm really sorry didn't wanted to do any damage to any ot, as an alternative, you can buy the www.tibiawar.info and tibiawar.info to act as a CNAME or A record to your tibiawar.net domain

Zaxuhe//

Tibiatunes is going to start tomorrow. Everything is almost ready here is a list of what I'm going to do today and tomorrow, at first it will be on BETA, so if there is a huge bug, it might be reseted, I don't think that will happen tho...

Things to do list: (underline = done)
Resend confirmation email
Suggest Domain
Moderator Zone
Terms of use
Ads, (Will be changed for project wonderful later)
About us
Contact Us
Forgot your password

For later:
Shop
Report Abuse
Forum

As soon the things to do list is finished I will open it to the public ^^

Last edited:
Ok even tho some things are still missing tibiatunes is ready for a beta phase! so its now open to the public I will start advertising it later, any issues please post here, send me a private message or add me at msn ([email protected])

Last edited:
Ok even tho some things are still missing tibiatunes is ready for a beta phase! so its now open to the public I will start advertising it later, any issues please post here, send me a private message or add me at msn ([email protected])

Well, I could access your site this morning but now i can't anymore, do you know why?

Code:
-> Domain names:
subdomain.tibiatunes.com
suddomain.twittot.net
subdomain.zaxuhe.com
subdomain.classictibia.info
subdomain.otibia.info
subdomain.tibiawar.info
I do not like this domains ;/
My suggestions
Code:
.otserve.net
Code:
tibiaserve.net

to suggest a domain please create an account and add a new suggestion is easier to handle them there :p thanks ^^!

I have plans on adding atleast 3 new domains quite soon ^^

Back