• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibiatunes (Tibia no-ip service) - Development | Bugs | Ideas

Hmm, I might share some domains with you:

.voro.be
.thunderion.net
.vapus.net/se/nl/be/im/biz

Hello, some people have asked me, what have you been doing? you said you had 3 projects under development, well this is the thread of another project I'm working on that will be released this week!

TIBIATUNES IS AVAIBLE NOW ! TibiaTunes - Use a subdomain instead of a hard to remember IP address or URL

Tibiatunes!

Whats tibiatunes?

Tibiatunes is a no-ip alike service, it binds your ip to a domain name:

Use yourname.ourdomain.com instead of a hard to remember IP address or URL.

Features:

-> Domain names:
subdomain.tibiatunes.com
suddomain.twittot.net
subdomain.zaxuhe.com
subdomain.classictibia.info
subdomain.otibia.info
subdomain.tibiawar.info

-> Use my ip by default (on all new domains created by ALL users [instead of 127.0.0.1]) [VIP] Later

-> Forum for your server [VIP] (later)

-> Email adress [email protected] [VIP] (example: [email protected])

-> get the main address [VIP] (www.tibiawar.info and tibiawar.info to your ip)

-> Update ip form your email with a client (later)

tibiatunes.jpg

Please share your ideas here and opinions :) thanks!

If you want to donate a domain, please send me a private message!

Zaxuhe//

Great :p but why tibiatunes?? I thought it was something like iTunes lol

Whats the tools thingy in the menu?
What does it supposed to be/do?

It will be a updater for dynamic update users, also when forums come I will have some apis to post on them, lets say that the forum for a real map server, you have a section called quests and when someone open a chest it automatly makes a thread or a post "Player x made pits of inferno", or "New record of X players", or even "Player x reached level 100" ^^ thats the idea of the tools a forum API and a dynamic update client...

Go for twitt ot now::)

Soon soon, first want to finish all the functions in here, the thing I'm doing at work for dairy queen gets released today, I will have time for personal projects now, I will completly finish tibiatunes start with twittOT as soon as I finish there is a small version of twittOT now tho

It will be a updater for dynamic update users, also when forums come I will have some apis to post on them, lets say that the forum for a real map server, you have a section called quests and when someone open a chest it automatly makes a thread or a post "Player x made pits of inferno", or "New record of X players", or even "Player x reached level 100" ^^ thats the idea of the tools a forum API and a dynamic update client...

K, Thanks :p

So, its the same as no-ip.com, only less professional, and even more less-heard of domain names as theirs?

So, its the same as no-ip.com, only less professional, and even more less-heard of domain names as theirs?

What makes us less professional? that we are not a huge company 10 years old ? and that I dont plan to make a bussines out of this? I just want to pay the money I use on these

Back