• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TibiaWar.net - Project

@up:
All who want private accounts for the beta server and for the real server, please PM me! :p huashuashushuasuh

//

I think I'll finish with the fucking C++ tomorrow!!!! XD
Edit:
I hope I'll finish with the fucking C++ today!!!! XD

uashuashusauh I didn't finished yet, I had to go to the driving school, to my dog's teacher, etc.... hahaha

If not today, tomorrow's morning :p.

Btw, you can open the server without these 'features' and I'll give you the sources when I finish, please :$.

uashuashusauh I didn't finished yet, I had to go to the driving school, to my dog's teacher, etc.... hahaha

If not today, tomorrow's morning :p.

Btw, you can open the server without these 'features' and I'll give you the sources when I finish, please :$.

Go on msn, since I need the sources to open it :D

Sweet hook me up :p

Done :)

We got a dedicated server and we got everything ready except for the map, we hope it will be finished soon!!

Later today (around 12 hours after this edit) you will be able to create your own account!

Edit :
Need some suggestions on ability on the reward EQ.

Dragon Scale Helmet, Dragon Scale Mail, Dragon Scale Legs, Dragon Scale Boots and Great Shield.
+3 magic level , +5 fighting skill , +5% death damage , +3% death damage (30+ speed) and def 40 (+3-5 death damage)

Last edited:
Back