• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TibiaWar.net - Project

bilmattan

evo-Online - Owner
Reaction score

Information :
Skull System - When you have X frags you will receive a skull. Typ of skull depends on how many frags you got.
Outfit/Point System - Will be able to buy monster outfit for game credits. You get game credits by killing players.
Top Fraggers - A in-game highscore and a homepage highscore
Kill Reward - Getting a goblet for killing players, can be exchanged for a custom item.
Frag Commands - !allfrags (shows your total amount of frags), !frags (shows how many you have fragged since logged in)
Death Channel - Shows player deaths, ex "02:22 : Xampy was slain at level 121 by Bilmattan
Login with 1/1 - You can login with account 1 and password 1 and choose a character to play with (level 100~)
Private Character - Will be able to donate for a private character (level 130~)
Server - TFS 0.4 DEV

List of free private charaters

Team :
Hoster [1/1]: Stian
Web Designer [2/2]: Doxik and Winnerandy
Scripter [1/2]: Xampy
Mapper [0/0]: We are currently looking for a mapper, if your interested please post here!
Homepage Coder [1/1]: Xampy
Tester [5/5]: Maddude, Southwind, Remmacs, AchTung and Donio

Known bugs :
Vip list (doesn't work)

About me :
Name: Max Andren
How long have you played tibia: I think I've been playing tibia for about 4-5 years now, but not in a row.
Lang: English and Swedish

Screenshots :
2mdrjpz.jpg

14l0ewg.jpg

30vy5ox.jpg

Regards,
Max

Last edited:
Thais map+ fix bugs+ reward for killing 1 cc+ anti-magebomb system+ examples chars (Elder Druid, Master Sorcerer, Royal Paladin, Elite Knight) and more just like mine :D

Make a noob war 7.6 lvl 30-50 edron map/ankrahmun desert/thais/venore would be awesome

Yes sir! btw, do you want to join my little project?

I got my own small project atm.. But if I fail and we won't get enough players, I might join yours =)

Back