• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TibiaWASD 8.42!

All I can say is, I love this. Been waiting for it a long time. So much easier. Now let's see a hotbar with all your skills so they can be clicked. That would be nice but changing tibia around too much I guess.

The only thing bad about this is that u cant type to players with WASD LMAO!!! <<Dont like it ^^ and i have had the script for about 3 months now.

Should I run tibia.exe before the injection or what? If I run the inection after tibia.exe, the tibia client just turns off :S

This version for Tibia 8.1 should also work with Tibia 8.11.

Oh sorry guys I forgot that I posted this here. ;D
Anyway thanks everyone for all comments and thanks master-m for keeping this thread updated.

Vista users that can't get this to work try to run it in administrator mode. Because I know that it works atleast on Vista ultimate with the latest patches and with an administrator account.

The only thing bad about this is that u cant type to players with WASD LMAO!!! <<Dont like it
You can't type(hotkeys always work) anything until you press 'Y' button, with 'Y' you will enter "SayMode" which enable all keys so you are able to write.

Visit TProgramming www.tpforums.org for more tools for Tibia.

It's hard to use this, because i cant talk with my friends when i use this.. :p

But it's good anyways ;)

Hey Guys, how can I put the F6, F7, F8, F9... to 6, 7, 8, 9 numbers?

I'm trying, but without success. Tried F6 = 0x36, but didnt work

Can u help me?

THX :D

Back