• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibria Client questions

Jpstafe

Reaction score
Hello Comunity
A few months ago there was a post to download the client to use Tibiantis, and in the comments there was the tutorial on how to compile it and change the ip, and several more errors .. has it disappeared? I could not find a tutorial on how to do it anywhere run this client

Does anyone know how to do it? , I have the files ... but I don't have the tutorial .. I can also pass the files in case someone doesn't get to download them
2.png

I'm uploading the tutorial from GitHub here since I'm deleting the repo.
Use the provided tools in OP: the Dev C++ provided has the right mingw version and a custom boost file, and the client is reversed engineered to work with the dll.

How To Compile On Windows With Dev C++
  • Open the the DEV File
  • ALT + P to open Project Options, or Project -> Project Options from the menu
  • Then Directories -> Include Directories, and replace ALL the paths to where the source is on your computer
  • CTRL + F and find in all files: tibria.com and replace them with your IP
  • Always clean before compiling: Execute -> clean then Execute -> compile
  • Drag the .dll to your client/game folder

Implement the auto updater
  • Make a directory called update inside your web server folder. Usually: Linux: /var/www/ or /var/www/html/, and Windows (xampp): C:\xampp\htdocs\
  • Copy the versions.php to the newly made directory

Not Required:
  • Not all values are changed in the DLL source, some values require client hex-editing. For this you need: XVI32
  • You can also change the .dll name by going to Build Options -> Override output filename (If you do this step, you also have to hex edit the client to match the right .dll path)

You're all set.

there you go @Jpstafe
yours pasturry js

Back