• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TILFen's Mapping Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really nice shading & environment!
All of your mapping is great!
Can't wait to see what you make me :)

Red

Thank you for your enthusiasm, Red. I really appreciate that. :)

Last edited:
Thread title changed by request of TILFen.

Red

I continued to walk through these ice caves where an Yeti lured around every corner. I knew that my journey through the Yeti caves wouldn't going to be warm so I wore a warm hood which an old friend of mine gave me a long time ago.

In the end I discovered a great entrance which I knew would lead to their kingdom...

4xtLB9349y.png

Lq4A0tVxa.png

Kindest regards,
TILFen​

Remere's ? :D

Ah, you. ;) Thank you for fixing the 8.7 stuff.

As Shinmaru posted (unfortunately, he removed his post) am I going to map Yeti's kingdom. I just have to figure out a good concept for it. I will map it as soon as I've mapped Red's war arena.

New page, bumping.
I continued to walk through these ice caves where an Yeti lured around every corner. I knew that my journey through the Yeti caves wouldn't going to be warm so I wore a warm hood which an old friend of mine gave me a long time ago.

In the end I discovered a great entrance which I knew would lead to their kingdom...

4xtLB9349y.png

Lq4A0tVxa.png

Kindest regards,
TILFen​

Thanks, Jadson. The skulls are temporarily since I just mixed around and tested the new sprites. :)

I like the little story behind your mapping :p

KccTFfmP2I.png

This is all that I could make before Remere's f*cked up, I closed the mapeditor and when I tried to open the map again I got this error:
(It's probably because I use 8.7, don't know.)
pEy9yipK3e.png

Bumping everything.

4xtLB9349y.png

Lq4A0tVxa.png

Kindest regards,
TILFen​

KccTFfmP2I.png

This is all that I could make before Remere's f*cked up, I closed the mapeditor and when I tried to open the map again I got this error:
(It's probably because I use 8.7, don't know.)
pEy9yipK3e.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back