• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TILFen's Mapping Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nervine. As long as you released your ideas over internet. Anyone can do whatever they'd like to with them.

That's internet ;*

Yeah, so people like you can feed on others and take credit for it? You're like the bottom of the foodchain icetear :F

@tilfen/fame or ur name

Don't give up, just because you did something lame and pathetic doesn't mean that they won't forget about it once you start evolving yourself.

Don't be lazy if you know what I mean ;p

Well, you can get the idea and use it, but try not to make it similar.

Nope ice tear, thats not internet, thats ripping.

And yes hiperkarma, it is perfectly fine to TAKE A LOOK AND TRY TO MAKE AN IDEA OF YOUR OWN, OUT OF SOMETHING...BUT NOT JUST COPY IT

you can say that it wont be used in game, but who will know for sure? no one is going to enter every Otserver, and look through every little piece of the map, if we created it, it is OUR right to use it, not yours

and it doesnt matter if its internet, plagerism is a crime, if you didnt know that.

Kind regards,
and thanks for not copying it anymore.

People! Come over it now :eek:, I bet you've copied some mappings once. :p Fame is creative. Just look on everything he remade on the "copied" maps. :)

People! Come over it now :eek:, I bet you've copied some mappings once. :p Fame is creative. Just look on everything he remade on the "copied" maps. :)

Ok, let's say like this. I copied like 4-5 pics (or less?). Anyway, all the other pictures I did is NOT copies, compare them with my own things.

Btw.
34539370.png

Pretty nice! But I prefer that u remove that grass tuffs on the walls ;p Doesnt fit in on the icy mountains.

Looking good :D but the iglo. Hmm.. xD ain't those creatures to big to get into them xD hehe :p oh now I see the frozen guy xD ;) hehe

Maby he got inspired by that mapping :p, It's hard to make a snow house look different. There aint many decorations :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back