• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TILFen's Mapping Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulationss!!! I have seen a lot of masterpieces please invite me to the testserver, send me a PM on otfans cya there ;)
Ewar

Yup.jpg

I Love your mapping so much , but from what i noticed that you over use the dead trees and the dead thingys so much that it looks weird look in dead showoffs.. maybe it's your style but it annoys people.

Wtf are your problems?!
The only thing that is exactly the same are the bones!
Damn you guys are dumb.

And btw,
Everyone is stealing detail ideas. Who began with the ropes on fenches?
I have no clue but now everyone is using it. That's the same with iron bars, using more then one border over eachother etc. etc.
Everyone is stealing ideas all the time. Yes, Fame stole almost whole mapping pieces but he said he wouldn't do it anymore just stop complaining.

okay everyone is useing and stealing ideas from others , but not doing exacly the same the same , even the monster in the same squareeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -.-

Fame is going to a place where he will receive support of his physical issues.
He will return in lateOctober. Unfortunately. But he will be able to map, and send pictures to me. I will keep posting his works!'

King regards,
Icetear.

I LOVED THE MOUNTAIN SO MUCH , Cool snow sliding
i loved the water pictures too.

What water picture? :eek:

Barbarian Territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back