• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tips on becoming better in PVP.

SammyNSC

Old Skool or Bye -_-
Reaction score
Since I've ran out of ideas on what to write about, I've mad this short guide on what you can do in and outside of the game it to do better in 6.4-7.72 PVP.

click the link for full post with pictures and automated links; Tips and Tricks on becoming better in Player vs player | sammynsc

Excerpt:

Ever wonder how some people are able to land 5, 10, even 15 SD’s on you in a row? No they are not ‘botting’, they simply achieved mastery over their controls. So here goes the first tip.

1. Disable Mouse Pointer Precision.

Your mouse is naturally programed to respond to your hand commands. Meaning that if you move your mouse faster with your hand, the faster the cursor will move. This is a big problem when it comes to games that require very accurate mouse aiming. So I will tell you how to remove it so your mouse stays at a constant speed.

1. Press the windows start button, type “Mouse”, and click on your Mouse settings.

2. Go to the tab that says Pointer Opt...

Btw if you guys got some solid tips let me know and I'll update.

Last edited:
Every windows operating systems comes with this disabled.

iii. Hide everyone’s name. What do i mean? Well like anything, this game has some psychological aspects involved. Lets say your fighting some godlike player like Gaboneitor, and you seem nervous, just remove all players names. Press CRTL + N and you can trick yourself that you are fighting just another player.

Okay, so my combo leader says "Combo Sammy on 3" Then I have to think "fuck, these tips told me to close names wtf"

iii. Hide everyone’s name. What do i mean? Well like anything, this game has some psychological aspects involved. Lets say your fighting some godlike player like Gaboneitor, and you seem nervous, just remove all players names. Press CRTL + N and you can trick yourself that you are fighting just another player.

Okay, so my combo leader says "Combo Sammy on 3" Then I have to think "fuck, these tips told me to close names wtf"

battle window ftw.

Back