• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Tirana] Real map

Mjmackan

Mapper ~ Writer
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
TIRANA
As the title says: real map, yeah i can't find any unique in real maps and aren't used to work with real maps either but since there are
so many that enjoy to play them instead of well made custom OTs, so why not give them what they want?

This is some things i would like to hear from you..

Frags to get red/black-skull daily/weekly & monthly. (Got guild war system working)
Magic/Skill/Loot rate?
Other suggestions?
Exp Stages?

Pictures & Release date and more will come soon.

Release date: ??/??
Client: 860
Port: 7171

~No flaming or trolling thanks~ ;)

Last edited:
noone enjoy playing rl maps 8.6, they all bot, where is the fun? i've never played such thing but maybe they bot all time and go to war to "have fun"... so why not just make a war ot with rl map?

You meant, "most people likes shit so lets make shit".

I dont buy that crap.

noone enjoy playing rl maps 8.6, they all bot, where is the fun? i've never played such thing but maybe they bot all time and go to war to "have fun"... so why not just make a war ot with rl map?
People like real tibia map because of they already know it, they know where to hunt or bot to gain levels fast and then war, they know how and where the quests are. They who got alot of work in real life could then simply take some levels without trying that much. Therefor an war real map wouldn't make any differences, they will still miss the feeling of questing and to gain an high level is like an test to see if you know anything about real tibia.

You meant, "most people likes shit so lets make shit".

I dont buy that crap.
People don't think its shit, i doesn't thought real map was shit back in the days of 7.6~ anyway.
Look at otservlist and you'll see that at least 50% of otservlist contains real maps and i think about another 20% is ots where you gain hundred thousands of levels at just some minutes. The rest is Sw/Evolution, Forgotten and maybe at most there are 5% that is custom OTs where i include pokemon ots. There is a reason, alot of people got bad limits of free time.

If someone of you wants to continue this argue, then send it as private message since i won't answer at this thread anymore.

Now back to topic and don't flame even tho everyone enjoys it so badly.

Last edited:
Back