• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Titania] Resource's gaming life

Resource

MARVELOUS!
Reaction score
Sup, thought I'd start playing tibia again. Just bought premium and some other shit. Time to level. Yes I am using a bot (BBot).

Character(s):

Xitobu Knight
Outfit:
EUnWgU.png

EQ:

Bag.gif

Level: 54
Vocation:Elite Knight
World:Titania
Red_Skull.gif

Skills: 71/65 (Sword Fighting/Shielding)

Wezcxxl
Outfit:
MgPrHH.png

EQ:

Crystal_Necklace.gif
Hat_of_the_Mad.gif
Red_Backpack.gif

Northwind_Rod.gif
Focus_Cape.gif
Demon_Shield.gif

Crystal_Ring.gif
Plate_Legs.gif
NoAmmo.gif

Boots_of_Haste.gif

Level: 32
Vocation:Elder Druid
World:Titania
Skills: 33 Magic Level, 24 Shielding

Level 35! :)
3hzkZP.png

Last edited:
stupid botter why don't u goto ot jesus it seems every lifethread now adays (but mine) uses a bot. Bot=noob if you don't got time to play then don't play simple as that

stupid botter why don't u goto ot jesus it seems every lifethread now adays (but mine) uses a bot. Bot=noob if you don't got time to play then don't play simple as that

"nowadays"

people has been botting ever since elfbot, if bots go away there'll be less than 10k people online at all times so keep your judgement to yourself.

"nowadays"

people has been botting ever since elfbot, if bots go away there'll be less than 10k people online at all times so keep your judgement to yourself.

Ya I know how long ppl have been botting dude and also u realize it looks really bad that you show your botting. Honestly how funny would it be if somehow a member of cip came to otland and saw all the ss. all of you would be deleted so quick

Cry more

Ya I know how long ppl have been botting dude and also u realize it looks really bad that you show your botting. Honestly how funny would it be if somehow a member of cip came to otland and saw all the ss. all of you would be deleted so quick

Cip have probably been here several times, wheres their solid proof? They have none except people saying "i bot" and people saying "look at my loot from botting" it could be bullshit so they have no solid proof.

Maybe all the pics are from ots? :eek: How should they know?

I like how u guys get mad when I talk about botting. Does it mean you guys cant play tibia the right way, probably but fine ill stop talking and just stick to my own thread that's bot free

I like how u guys get mad when I talk about botting. Does it mean you guys cant play tibia the right way, probably but fine ill stop talking and just stick to my own thread that's bot free

You're going to get banned from OTLand. Have fun.

Aight, upgraded my gear and got 2 addons. :)

Also, level 37
ExFHx.png

Gear on first page

Last edited:
Back