• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Titania] Resource's gaming life

nice set all u need now is better skills
Didn't I ask you to leave? Your behavior can give you a low reputation.

- - - Updated - - -

Level 38
_TU97.png

And some loot:
zsB1ib.png

Last edited:
lol honestly u just said that? I was congratulating u on ur new set and just said u should get better skills

GZ, i'll be 40+ soon too! :D

Sweet :p

Level 42 and some loot, now off for offline training and bed (big day tomorrow) And I got 21 turtle shells, now time for a decision: Save for knight addons or sell them?. :p
Kgiqqb.png

MICJTH.png

Nice job mate. You're leveling pretty fast. and btw., I would suggest you to save for the knight addons. :)

Thanks :p According to me I think it's slow. I was thinking that, but it will take at least 10 more levels to get 79 more turtle shells :) Anyway, tomorrow I'll probably get a mount. And my goal before the end of next week is level 50 :)

Long time since you guys got an update. Here you go :)

Rlr12I.png

rLcWLa.png

I have aprox 30 turtle shells in the depot, I have decided to save for the addons.

If its not too busy on your server, mutated humans! botted there on many knights and its decent leveling with nice profit

If its not too busy on your server, mutated humans! botted there on many knights and its decent leveling with nice profit

Will try it :) Already started the yalahar quest so I guess I can just sail right over there :)

Will try it :) Already started the yalahar quest so I guess I can just sail right over there :)

Yea, and its only like the 3rd gate you have to unlock as well so it's not that far into the quest to be able to take the shortcut!

Back