• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Titania RTS] Hackers!

HolmaN

Banned User
Reaction score
Dumb hackers....

Now:

lol2.jpg

Before:

level96.jpg

Regards,

I guess he means that he've been hacked...
*the second picture is before the first one.

Thats why you shouldn't enter other websites!
I got this hack too! =)
But you need to pay! and have good polsky lenguage!

This is fake? Like jester said.. You depot contains 802 items.
Pointless thread.. We don't care about your rear set.

Well it would be a great idea to "blacklist" a web page :p Even though I don't dare enter that page. :/

The diffrent pictures, one of them comes from Windows XP, the other one from Vista, its pretty much no proof if he got it in his depot or not... but w/e, I think he got hacked.

Its Owntibia, They only take your good shit and leave. Havn't you seen its movies? Ive been hacked by owntibia myself. They Took my cash and Eq. And left anything worth under 3k in my depot.

Owntibia isn't a noob hacking site. Its hacks the best, and Leaves the rest.

Sadly

Its Owntibia, They only take your good shit and leave. Havn't you seen its movies? Ive been hacked by owntibia myself. They Took my cash and Eq. And left anything worth under 3k in my depot.

Sadly

It's noobish to get hacked. It hacks the stupid, and leaves the smart. (Well, the smart ones actually avoid the page. So yeah. LOL)

Sadly

They didn't even changed my password. They left the lootbags from dwarfs, drags etc. They only took the expensive items and left wands and rods etc. :S

Regards,

Do not even visit the (owntibia) you need to formate your computerwhen you have visited the owntibia homepage becuz it have 1 virus that you can delete and clode and remove but it coming back every second damn freakin pl hackers

Last edited:
Back