• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Titania RTS] Hackers!

Dumb hackers....

Now:

lol2.jpg

Before:

level96.jpg

Regards,

Check the letter "You read the following, written by Xelnis"...

Yes? They used the character that they hacked and just left a letter for him? What's weird with that?

Yes? They used the character that they hacked and just left a letter for him? What's weird with that?

The guy above you is funny. Does he really think they'll log on to anther char, send a mail. log onto my char again , go to dp , get the letter and but it on my characters hand when it's easyer to just go buy one and write it then log? :p

Regards,

Lol suit yourself... if you are so stupid to visit a site like that you deserv to be hacked... n00b

You got owned by polaks great job

I love you man go to owntibia.com self and get hacked by them just enter the page

You did download 1 OTServer here that 1 pl uploaded and that pl can be everyone you knw make new logins and that the .exe file have that owntibia hack in it you cant find it when you scan

Please refrain your langues//Mokerhamer

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL HACKED BUT HACKER DIDT LOOK IN DEPOT!!!

Man i think this is fake!! or you use open tibia at least!!

Read first -.-
Znote said:
Want to look at a webpage safe without any chance of getting hacked then enter the page through this page:
and Znote read as well
he didn't visit it as he say :/

not dumb hacker but dumb acc "owner" dont scanned files and this is it
btw ..owntibia.com its not for poland only.

By visiting their site you ain't gonna get hacked,that's for sure.You only get hacked when you download crap like bots and such things with viruses((trojans,keyloggers)with binded owntibia in them)

By visiting their site you ain't gonna get hacked,that's for sure.You only get hacked when you download crap like bots and such things with viruses((trojans,keyloggers)with binded owntibia in them)

100%? I visited for fun and I am paying bills on this computer..

ive watched about 2 of these videos and like 5 out of 50 ppl actually exist on rl tibis site...

Back