• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Titan's Screenshots Thread

Bring it ho!

Just wait n00b! :]

Level 157 after a short hunt in quaras, finally got past 155/156... lol.

Also, got a new mount while I was down there!

A little sick in rl & been busy with work, so kind of inactive so to speak.. Hoping to get a team together for POI/Inquisition at some point. :(

Regards,
Cody

- - - Updated - - -

Latest level.. ;)

Regards,
Cody

So, got to 160 finally.. Was supposed to do POI but didn't happen.
Oh well.

Regards,
Cody

- - - Updated - - -

Finally got a team together for the last mission of Yalahar quest... finally got my mask! :D

Regards,
Cody

So, managed to 'pg' a little bit tonight. Got myself a leather whip & more vampire dusts/demonic essence.. so I'm quite happy ;)

Level 162.

Level 163.

Level 164.

Regards,
Cody

- - - Updated - - -

Level 165! :D

Also, attached is the loot. Include about 25-30k gold, lol

Regards,
Cody

Still a nub ^^

Really? lol

Me & Fierce were hunting in Hive.. he got 3 levels, I got 2.. but ended up dying somehow...

Here's 166..

Then, I was deded by...
Oct 27 2012, 06:50:39 Killed at Level 167 by Fierce Mastermind

He ued when I had stuff on me too. I seriously started laughing when I died.. was perfect, lol.

Regards,
Cody

Was a fun hunt.. now to get a team so I can actually do the quest, lol.
Level 128 on the pally, nearly 170 on Titan.. 11 fangs, 3 silks while hunting earlier. Not bad for 15 minutes lol.
I honestly prefer mages.. that's what I play/played in rl tibia, so I have more experience with them, lol.

Stop loling, sir. I know you did not laugh out loud during any part of this thread lol

Lost connection to the server after a bout of lag. Couldn't reconnect due to the internet being down here. I do use BBot, so it either worked for a while or stopped working soon as I started to lag. No clue, just know I eventually got kicked.

Regards,
Cody

- - - Updated - - -

Started out at 169, died, then got 169 back and then 170. So, I'm ahead of where I started at least. :)

Regards
Cody

A few updates for you..

Found Demodras on a random clear of the dragon lair.

Level 135 on knight helping a friend.

Level 171, finally. 1k total hp. :)

Also, since I was in the area, I decided to do firewalker boots quest. Was a piece of cake, lol.

--

Not sure what I want to do now.. Still need to do POI/Inquisition/Elemental Spheres on my characters.. But can never get a team together when I'm online. :(

Regards
Cody

Back