• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Titan's Screenshots Thread

Still have a character, keep getting bored and logging in.. still not much fun, lol.

Regards,
Cody

I'm back.. somewhat. :)

Traveling the next week or so, but back to pg this char up again.. Any druids interested in healing?

Regards,
Cody

Jan 20 2013, 02:05:04 Died at Level 126 by a draken eliteMost damage
and by a draken warmasterLast hit
Jan 20 2013, 01:49:42 Died at Level 127 by a draken eliteMost damage
and by a draken warmaster

Tried to get mission 8 for WOTE done & got pretty far down before getting headshot.

Think im done for a few days. Anyone that needs the mission, let me know.

Regards,
Cody

I'm a level 127 EK, 1950~hp total or something. I have ghps. I also was on my work wifi which lags like crazy.

Yeah, fail. But, got pretty far down before I got killed.

Regards,
Cody

- - - Updated - - -

Level 130, finally.. lol.

Stats & additional eqps I keep on me.

Looking for 2 shooters, preferably eds, level 120+ to help in WOTE.

Regards,
Cody

Gratz on the advances. If you need a shooter for WoTE let me know. I've already done it but I'm pretty sure I can help you kill the stuff atleast. Not a druid though, sadly.

Well, I just need to finish up those 2 other bosses, then the final missions with the incarnations of the emperor. Only gotten to mission 8 on the EK because each time I try to go down, I get trapped and headshot (4 times now).

Anyways, will be on for a little later.

Regards,
Cody

Well, if you ever see me on and want me to help you shoot some stuff I'm more than willing to help you (try) to complete the quest. :)

130.. Still need to finish WOTE.. sigh :rolleyes:

Regards,
Cody

- - - Updated - - -

Finished it, finally.

Regards,
Cody

Got it finished on EK finally. Aside from my death from like 6 undead dragons, it went smoothly. Took Elite Draken Helmet.

Regards,
Cody

Hey gratz on finishing the quest! Was about to tell you I can do it with my druid now, missed it by just a few days! haha.

Oct 17 2012, 08:39:38 Died at Level 155 by a draken abomination
Oct 17 2012, 04:58:37 Died at Level 154 by a draken abomination
Oct 17 2012, 04:51:25 Died at Level 155 by a draken elite
Oct 16 2012, 10:19:26 Died at Level 153 by a lizard zaogun

153 -> 152 -> 155 -> 153 -> 155 -> 154 -> 156.

Not good :p

If i didnt give my account away id get back on and level/quest with you.Still doing good bro.Hit me up

Fierce Mastermind out :)

Back
Top Bottom