• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster TKO's Hosting service 100/100Mbps

Ive read every single post here and it smells like a scam.. That you are desperatly trying to get one server to host? Or lets just say to steal?:) becouse i can see so many pmed you and so on.. And no one were good enough? Lol suriously dude.. I would never give my project to anyone.. Or any access by that matter. I would rather buy dedi instead of paying you something.. Just my opinion and thoughts about this thread.

well most of them ARe RL or just copys off shit.. well im gona host forsaken ground! ANd i hosted moltendawn before i upgraded my internet feel free to speak with grumpy panda that i dont steal things!

Thanks sweedy:) im gona host the forsaken grounds that is what it looks like!
Btw how can you see if they pm me?:)
and who said im charging any?:p

Last edited:
TKO is a good person, and has very fast internet XD I would recommend him..
I would also tell him to host my server if I had one o.0

Thanks sonik:)
well the server dosent have to be tibia i can host any other game also:) or a ts3 or ventrilo server

my only wich is going down slowely... i have no time for my server so..(updating and fixing it)(scripting..)

Back