• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster TKO's Hosting service 100/100Mbps

I have read every single post, what i think is- it's legit, and it is fckin awesome speed BUT TKO Wan'ts a really serious server that will go somewhere, instead of free item's every 5 min's, but he can be a bit of an asshole about it, am i right? xD

I want u to host my costume evolution !! its amazing i added u on msn we talk ther :)

havoc you are really correct! well i dont wanna host a shit and crappy server it need to be a legit server! and yea im a asshole some time becouse the staff need to take critiosisom (spelling..) and that is why im a asshole:p

I need a Wonderfull Hoster like u xD ;) i have a Custom Made Server no website Actully And i dont Need any Profit u take All 100%,I just Need 24/7 Server That's All.

My Ot include's
Petsystem.
All Event's.
Custom Monster's
Lot's Of Custom Spell.s
Plz Contact Me on [email protected]

no sorry i dont wanna host a pokemon server:p and i think i have a server that im gona host already!

If your still hosting i would really like you to host my server, it's gonna be a fun server with no donations. Thats the basic info you need to know contact me at [email protected]

Back