• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GlobalEvent TM - Boss Raid System v1.3.0 (Release/Updated)

Thankyou!
But..><
Now I get this error
Only when I do /enableraid thehornedfox and /enableraid 1

Error - [getRaidIdByBoss] Raid 'thehornedfox' does not exist!

[10/08/2010 21:09:54] [Error - TalkAction Interface]
[10/08/2010 21:09:54] data/talkactions/scripts/raids/bossraid_control.lua:eek:nSay
[10/08/2010 21:09:54] Description:
[10/08/2010 21:09:54] data/lib/004-database.lua:100: [Result:free] Result not set!
[10/08/2010 21:09:54] stack traceback:
[10/08/2010 21:09:54] [C]: in function 'error'
[10/08/2010 21:09:54] data/lib/004-database.lua:100: in function 'free'
[10/08/2010 21:09:54] data/globalevents/scripts/raids/lib/eventraids.lua:102: in function 'getRaidIdByBoss'
[10/08/2010 21:09:54] data/talkactions/scripts/raids/bossraid_control.lua:82: in function <data/talkactions/scripts/raids/bossraid_control.lua:12>

EDIT : Lol,its the same error as before..and I replaced the attached files :S

but the raid executes anyways every 5 hours...

Strange :p I'll fix this later haha

EDIT: are you sure you replaced it? because when I check my files line 102 ([10/08/2010 21:09:54] data/globalevents/scripts/raids/lib/eventraids.lua:102: in function 'getRaidIdByBoss') is not the function getRaidIdByBoss.

Just tested it and it works fine for me (0.3.6) :p

Last edited:
thx m8 rep ++ and i hope it works on naxedot 8 gonna try it out

Teh MAverick i got problem with it :
[10/10/2010 11:46:58] [Warning - Event::loadScript] Event onThink not found (data/globalevents/scripts/raids/the horned fox.lua)
[10/10/2010 11:46:58] [Warning - Event::loadScript] Event onStartup not found (data/globalevents/scripts/raids/the horned fox.lua)

Can u help me with it?

Teh MAverick i got problem with it :
[10/10/2010 11:46:58] [Warning - Event::loadScript] Event onThink not found (data/globalevents/scripts/raids/the horned fox.lua)
[10/10/2010 11:46:58] [Warning - Event::loadScript] Event onStartup not found (data/globalevents/scripts/raids/the horned fox.lua)

Can u help me with it?

That means its not finding the file "data/globalevents/scripts/raids/the horned fox.lua" make sure it is the right file name and directory path. (located in the globalevents.xml)

is it possible to add some more broadcasts as it is on rl tibia? for example:
orcs are invading the city
prepare for battle
there are already in thais!

and this also with time gap?

is it possible to add some more broadcasts as it is on rl tibia? for example:
orcs are invading the city
prepare for battle
there are already in thais!

and this also with time gap?

This is something I will be adding on the next update when I have some time to spare XD (soon, as I have holidays soon.)

i dont know how to make step 5 , can anyone explain me pls ?

Well first you login to your database (you should know how to do this with localhost/phpmyadmin.)

Next you select your database and find the tab called "SQL" like this:
2e4iwep.png

Then you add the code I provide into the box and click the "go" button:
Code:
CREATE TABLE `boss_raids` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL default '1',
  `enabled` tinyint(2) NOT NULL default '1',
  `active` tinyint(2) NOT NULL default '0',
  `boss` varchar(30) NOT NULL,
  `lastExecution` int(25) NOT NULL default '0',
  PRIMARY KEY  (`id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

And that's step five.

You're talking about this update since some months. :p
This raid system is great, it deserves some love...

Haha yea, I have been inactive from Otland for sometime now. But I do have some spare time now, I will update it in the next few days hopefully! (no promises though.)

Also, yea give it some love people haha its feeling lonely! :)

Hmm I know this is an early bump but:

Bumping for the 1.3.0 update.

• You can now add broadcast messages with delay intervals and configurable activation triggers (it will default to the last broadcast text if the param is not found.)
  • Also edited some of the code structures to have dual conpatibility for 0.3.6 & 0.4.

Let me know if you have any problems. I have only tested it using 0.4 but it should theoretically work with 0.3.6.
Hope this is useful :D will work on the other update soon!

Regards,
Mav

Last edited:
Back