• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[™My New Mapping™] Please Rate it

What Rank shall i be?

• Expert Mapper!

Votes: 29 31.5%
  • Professional Mapper!

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • intermediate Mapper!

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • Newbie Mapper!

Votes: 45 48.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
silent defender is really a good guy, (not that he votes expert) its coz its really good and you guys really shouldnt say

"It's squary" so what if its squary? its still a nice map so you think some1 might enter the server then go walk and go all over the ends of it, and then see its squary then say to him self "nah this place is squary ima quit"

thats impossible, its really impossible and i dont see nothing squary its excellent and good since its his second time mapping, you have to learn some mapping not everything to be like this on ur way especially for that expert story writer guy, hes like "i dont like it" , so that poor shady works on for days and yesterday he spent over 10 hours working on it slowly, at the end u just say "i dont like it" in seconds? , he have done a great work at least have a good reply towards him >.<

Hey Thanks alot sir shutter anyway guys i'll be Training more mapping .. and by the way shutter .. did you notice that that "Story Writer Guy" is always against me ?? did you see the other threads when he laughed at me?:blink: Guys give me some real advices .. i want more stuff to know

its alright, but still a little undetailed
just add some grass tufts :D
it will look alot better then

but dont forget the mountain
you cant reach the building :/

its alright, but still a little undetailed
just add some grass tufts :D
it will look alot better then

but dont forget the mountain
you cant reach the building :/

hey tell me more .. Is the Mountain Ground unwalkable :blink:?

Sorry, I didn't like it at all.

I voted as "Newbie Mapper"..

I'm so sorry.

I just don't like the style, go to ****** and then MmB's mapping tutorials, you'll probably learn some better rpg! :p

No that ground you have on the top of the mountain (with the house) is not walkable you should use the grounds I've in my attachment.

Edit: supershady, not everyone want to post advices for you. Either they don't have the time for it or just don't want to do it. So keep that in your mind. ;)

Attachments

On picture 5... You can't walk on that floor.
Try to put more Feeling into it man, I mean, like that 15th picture, it looks like a arrow, etc...

You need to randomize more man.
Suggest you take a look at some tutorials again.

Anyways, this was better than your first, for sure.

Kind Regards,
Neon

aw come on guys don't do that he is just begining ass all you begined for 0 be patient he can be expert mapper as you neon

so do you like this map or not ..? any advices ?? i want real advices guys .. i want some real advices from people who've been mapping for a long period of time ..:thumbup:^_^

and where's neon in this thread i want to hear it from him .. he's the one who teached me many of his talents .. ;)

maybe less trees on the first pic would be nice xd
and yes i like the map alot xd

It's good for a begginner, and dont expect that you will be great right away. Just keep on mapping, keep on mapping! you should look for mountain tutorial. They dont say 'practise makes perfect' for nuttin.. and no1 is against you:p or maybe some guys can help you instead of just telling you that u're bad.

Hey Archez .. i'm always prepared to face the advices of others for me to improve .. But if he's always talking like crap and always laughing at me at any thread then i don't want him to either be here .. did you get it?? he's always laughing at me .. at other threads and he doesn't know what does the word [MAPPING] Means he's just a writer<_<

:blink:Hey i really appreciate your advices i can use em" .. but it's my 2nd time mapping .. as you can read .. so i think i'm not enough ready for the world of mapping .. but for the 2nd time i Guess i'm pretty Good huh? :thumbup: i'll be working on another ways

well the mountain is walkable .. but why do you guys say that it's a square the mountain isn't a square :blink:

I'm not laughing at you, I've had bad comments at my mapping before, and you know what? It helped!

aw come on don't make him fell bad he just starting like we at past

On picture 5... You can't walk on that floor.
Try to put more Feeling into it man, I mean, like that 15th picture, it looks like a arrow, etc...

You need to randomize more man.
Suggest you take a look at some tutorials again.

Anyways, this was better than your first, for sure.

Kind Regards,
Neon

well Neon thanks alot for your great advice .. and i'll manage to know more about it .. ;) Thank you Alot again

No that ground you have on the top of the mountain (with the house) is not walkable you should use the grounds I've in my attachment.

Edit: supershady, not everyone want to post advices for you. Either they don't have the time for it or just don't want to do it. So keep that in your mind. ;)

well i'm truely thankful for your attachment i'll refix all the problems that i had in my map .. ^_^

well yea that's what i hate .. i hate people who're so negative .. and when i refuse their Criticism then i'm a bad guy huh?? .. i'm here for rating and advices from people who know how to do that .. not anyone who's just making me go mad

Sorry, I didn't like it at all.

I voted as "Newbie Mapper"..

I'm so sorry.

I just don't like the style, go to ****** and then MmB's mapping tutorials, you'll probably learn some better rpg! :p

yea yea you were so useful <_< thank you

aw come on guys don't do that he is just begining ass all you begined for 0 be patient he can be expert mapper as you neon

well yea that's truely right i donnu why are they treating me that way .. not all of em" but most of
em"..

maybe less trees on the first pic would be nice xd
and yes i like the map alot xd

i'm thankful Silent .. i'll be fixing every problem that exsist on this map :thumbup:

It's good for a begginner, and dont expect that you will be great right away. Just keep on mapping, keep on mapping! you should look for mountain tutorial. They dont say 'practise makes perfect' for nuttin.. and no1 is against you:p or maybe some guys can help you instead of just telling you that u're bad.

well i've just started 4 days ago .. do you think i'll be like Neon in 4 days?? no way man but i'm talking about how well have i improved .. and that's why i added that Map to be Public ^_^

I'm not laughing at you, I've had bad comments at my mapping before, and you know what? It helped!

Just stay away from me and my thread .. it's not much .. and i don't want your oppinions anymore .. and not because people treated you bad before that you've to do that to others .. if you've some complication in your personality don't release it on OTHERS

GUYS!! i'll be improving everything and revising everything you said guys .. please give me more information and ideas about how to be better :thumbup::D

well Neon thanks alot for your great advice .. and i'll manage to know more about it .. ;) Thank you Alot again

well i'm truely thankful for your attachment i'll refix all the problems that i had in my map .. ^_^

well yea that's what i hate .. i hate people who're so negative .. and when i refuse their Criticism then i'm a bad guy huh?? .. i'm here for rating and advices from people who know how to do that .. not anyone who's just making me go mad

yea yea you were so useful <_< thank you

well yea that's truely right i donnu why are they treating me that way .. not all of em" but most of
em"..

i'm thankful Silent .. i'll be fixing every problem that exsist on this map :thumbup:

well i've just started 4 days ago .. do you think i'll be like Neon in 4 days?? no way man but i'm talking about how well have i improved .. and that's why i added that Map to be Public ^_^

Just stay away from me and my thread .. it's not much .. and i don't want your oppinions anymore .. and not because people treated you bad before that you've to do that to others .. if you've some complication in your personality don't release it on OTHERS

GUYS!! i'll be improving everything and revising everything you said guys .. please give me more information and ideas about how to be better :thumbup::D

They didn't treat me bad, they just said it's bad, so I knew it sucked and I could start over, you are waaaaay to sensetive to be releasing pictures to the forums, so I suggest you quit doing it.

They didn't treat me bad, they just said it's bad, so I knew it sucked and I could start over, you are waaaaay to sensetive to be releasing pictures to the forums, so I suggest you quit doing it.

well thanks for nothing just stay away from me .. and keep your co**y stuff for your self .. and keep your suggestions for your self .. Mr wuteva:mad:

All those guys saying this is Expert mapping..
Stop say that, you know this isn't Expert Mapping!

OK, you can say good things, yes! But you also need to criticize him for the faults he is making!

SuperShady, look around in the mapping section after good pictures that other mappers made, then you try to map like them if you think the pictures is good.

Then check some tutorials to see how to make them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back