• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To anyone willing to help (maybe mapped wrongly by gms)

Guilt

Reaction score
I have died today with my char twice today in bogs in yalahar Because my tibia client closed because a stupid bug caused by a an error in the game. Just before my tibia closes a death blob dissapears. In the error code something showed as "creatured moved to a space where it's not there" or something like this. This is serious since my char stays in game and the bogs/mutated tigers kill it.

Please fix it ASAP,i hope u can give me something for my deaths cuz its unfair :mad:

More details about this bug would help a lot, we've managed to reproduce it but we still don't know exactly how it happened so it's quite hard to know where in the code to look. So far we only know it's related to invisibility code, but since it doesn't happen all the time a creature goes invisible it has to be under certain conditions. If anyone finds out under which conditions this happens, just post it in this thread or send me a private message, and you will be rewarded with an experience scroll as a thanks.

Well, i've debugged 3 times in a row now.

1. I casted invisible at some noobish monsters to pass them.
2. I made invisible cuz I wanted to pass the noob monsters.
3. I went to warlocks in Yalahar to see if there were people to kill, and as soon as they went invisible I got like a debug 10 second after (luckily I got out of the door)

died at quaras when it casted invisible spell (debugged 5 sec after). [Quara Mantasin was NOT even at the same flor when debug came]

I think it is when two or more monsters are invisible in your screen.
It was so I debuged the demona <_<

nop, my rl just debuged.. waiting for GMs to fix the problem, until then I'm offline :S

I have been debuged 10 times on the way to infernalist's "yalahar passage". In some place when i logged i was debugged right after. I decided to mapclick somewhere and run asap . It turned out good but still that place was debugged.

Last edited:
Jun 01 2009, 08:48:00 Died at Level 188 by a dragon lord hatchling

Guess it's not.. and now I debugged in Fenrock dragon lords, where are no invisible monster, and there was no player using invisible or anything :(

Please let us know when the problem is solved.

Well, same happened to an unfortunate EK level 142 , "The Ring", who died in my presence during the ORC RAID in thais. (no invisible monster present, or invisible players. just an orc warlord, orc shaman and its summons, and some other orcs.

Few seconds later, i got debugged too. good thing i cast a magic wall before that. But when i logged back in, i had 70 hitpoints lol.

Fact is, IT HASNT BEEN FIXED YET, i sent some information about the problem to Talaturen including the error code, but i havent had an answer or anything yet.

Well, same happened to an unfortunate EK level 142 , "The Ring", who died in my presence during the ORC RAID in thais. (no invisible monster present, or invisible players. just an orc warlord, orc shaman and its summons, and some other orcs.

Few seconds later, i got debugged too. good thing i cast a magic wall before that. But when i logged back in, i had 70 hitpoints lol.

Fact is, IT HASNT BEEN FIXED YET, i sent some information about the problem to Talaturen including the error code, but i havent had an answer or anything yet.
are u sure that orc warlord dident cast invisible?

I debugged at Bogs twice in like 2minutes? xD

I logged on my Knight.. for 2 sec.. ntohing.. Logged on my ms who logged out nears bogs in yalahar 2sec online. moved 1 time and crash... No spell casted.
I logged in again went some moves and a Blob came ... Debugg/crash.
I logged in again.. Killed both blobs and logged out... Don't want to try out more ->hehe<-

EDIT:

I was on the floor with Mutated Human and blobs and there was no Mutated Human or anything else in sight. Just me (and my monkey).

Well, maybe on the floor downstairs went 2 Tigers invisible but I don't believe so..

Or 2 Nightstalkers. But I can't see any names when I'm not on that floor.
And I DIDN'T use bot... Just wanted to talk to a mate.

Back