• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To delete

Server is great but the donor items are waaaaaaay too powerful, I was seeing a lv 17 pally doin 150sds? How come, .3lite?

Server is great but the donor items are waaaaaaay too powerful, I was seeing a lv 17 pally doin 150sds? How come, .3lite?

It wasn't sds, it's assasin stars and high distance (training monks), believe me ;p no shop is needed to be powerfull.

And where is that quest? :blink:

There are two quests, for paralyze and wild grow, they are underground.

We need to start somehow, so I have added special offer:

We've got special offer for you, for advertising our server you will receive premium points which you will be able spend in shop!!

If you have advertised our server, tell us about it (post link to advert etc.) in the Forum section Advertisement, for each advert you can receive up to 3 points (minimum 1) !

Last edited:
They give shitloads of exp.. lvling now is soo easy I recommend you to change it immediatly since people will exp on them and sooner or later you'll see 30s spamming ue in town which is bad

They give shitloads of exp.. lvling now is soo easy I recommend you to change it immediatly since people will exp on them and sooner or later you'll see 30s spamming ue in town which is bad

Already done.

Now u changed the monsters dmg to rl tibia lol that wrath monster hits 500

edit; pallies are soooo overpowerd they hit 160 wep and 80 sd like wtf

Last edited:
Now u changed the monsters dmg to rl tibia lol that wrath monster hits 500

edit; pallies are soooo overpowerd they hit 160 wep and 80 sd like wtf

Lowered a little, once is config reloaded it will be changed ingame, also about pallies - they are only good at higher distance, with distance 60 (start value) you hit like shit (ohh, if you hit, more misses than hits)

Sorcerers hit ALOT more with exevo vis hur then druids do with exevo tera hur their vis hur also does alot more stable dmg they hit constant hits of for instance 100

we druids hit 50 - 100

Back