• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To do list

Do you think a new server should be implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 29 78.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 21.6%

• Total voters
The truth is that shadowcores staff dont wan't to create a new server, cause it just costs. New dedicated server + tons of work. Do you think they are really going to do this for you, players? Don't get me wrong, but all that work they've done is not for you. It's for paper with green print called "dollar". And they don't care about you. That's my opinion!

If they didnt give a single fuck about the server they wouldnt update it as frequently, also they would have given up the server like a month after the launch cause there was only 50~ ppl playing at that time, and im sure that didnt get them alot of money

If they didnt give a single fuck about the server they wouldnt update it as frequently, also they would have given up the server like a month after the launch cause there was only 50~ ppl playing at that time, and im sure that didnt get them alot of money

Omfg. They knew if they update server frequently they will take players = they will take cash. Updates? You really think they're doing it for you ?! XD Please man... :)

The truth is that shadowcores staff dont wan't to create a new server, cause it just costs. New dedicated server + tons of work. Do you think they are really going to do this for you, players? Don't get me wrong, but all that work they've done is not for you. It's for paper with green print called "dollar". And they don't care about you. That's my opinion!

The truth that you pulled from your ass, or where exactly? It has nothing to do with costs or making money, in fact, we're working on a second server but we're not close enough to the launch date that we're ready to announce it yet.

Omfg. They knew if they update server frequently they will take players = they will take cash. Updates? You really think they're doing it for you ?! XD Please man... :)

If we're not doing it for the players, who exactly are we doing it for? If we wanted to make more money, our updates would have been to the shop and not ingame content. You would have seen experience scrolls in the shop, you wouldn't have seen us acting against people who set up red skull traps (because if people lose their items, they'll buy new ones in the shop, right?). We even recently removed recovery keys from the shop and removed that entire system to protect players from getting hacked. Please man... I would have made a lot more money if I used the time I've put into ShadowCores into something else, even a regular job. The truth is that I don't care about money, and I'm doing this for the community and because I enjoy working on it.

Back