• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To do list

Do you think a new server should be implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 29 78.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 21.6%

• Total voters

arturinoo

Reaction score
Hellow people of the shadowcores community;
Today i was playing shadowcores and then a red sign appeared with the new online players record, it was about 1486, idk if when you read this message we are going to break the 1.5k or not, then i remember a post of talaturen, saying that creating a new server was not its priority and this is the main purpose of the topic, i think they need to move that point to the top of their to do list, but before you start blaiming i think you should read my point of view.

Here are some points that i will like to tell to you

1.- During the last 3 months, the AVERAGE of people/server in RL tibia is: 443.03 players
2.- The highest record registed on tibia is 1152 from the x2 servers (350 less than shadowcores)

Now you may be thinking, why are you compairing an ot with normal tibia? Well this ot is based in normal tibia, same respawns maybe rates are bigger but the space is the same even less because some areas are not covered yet. The amount of people playing shadowcores is enormous in every aspect and since the rates are higher, it means that trolls, orcs and other low-level respawns are not taken but instead the high lvl respanws are full of people.

Obeously creating a new server has it pros and cons, for example, many people has a lot of mounts, addons and cool items and they are going to stay on shadowcores because they don't want to loose them, but there are a lot of people that will change all they have for a new server.

IM NOT HERE TO DISCUSS WICH RATES, REGEN, ETC. NO! im here only to say my opinion to the community and maybe create some sort of reasoning on the staff because if we continue like thhis, everything in this world has a limit of carrying capacity and you know what happens when you exceed your carrying capaity? SHADOWCORES WILL CRASH.

Thanks

P.s. Please try to make good comments, don't start with your "OMG NOOB NOOB THIS WON'T HAPPEN NOOB" comments, because the only thing you make with those comments is increase your post count and ruin the thread.

This is not shadowcores anymore, i call it Aurora v2. You are right, this server is crowded, the amount of online players has increased a lot. This is the opposite to every OTserver i've played. When others start with 1k players and decrease slowly, shadowcores started with a low amount of players and then it became popular. We need a new server, ofcourse we do, but there are also other things to do before a new server starts.

Ah, I remember times when Banuta was empty and I was hunting there alone on 130 rp with power bolts, hahaha. There was playing like 190 players max. lols. I like the way Shadowcores grown up. From zero to hero style xD. And I agree with making new server. Let the hunting grounds be free again! :)

No, shadow is going to be dead then..
Btw. 1400~ online players are good for ppl who like to pk, and war, but for someone who like to hunt, it's problem..

The Tibian continent was made for up to 1,000 players online at the same time. Considering that ShadowCores has a significative big experience during the beginning, mostly of the low-level respawns are empty, while the big ones are super full, this goes for players who are used to level in Zao, The Hive, Demons, Grim Reapers and more.

In my own opinion, a new server won't solve an "overhabitated" server, revamped places, new cities and brand-new races of monstes could be the solution. We gotta wait for Tibia Global's next update or so, unless our Gamemasters add custom material.

The Tibian continent was made for up to 1,000 players online at the same time. Considering that ShadowCores has a significative big experience during the beginning, mostly of the low-level respawns are empty, while the big ones are super full, this goes for players who are used to level in Zao, The Hive, Demons, Grim Reapers and more.

In my own opinion, a new server won't solve an "overhabitated" server, revamped places, new cities and brand-new races of monstes could be the solution. We gotta wait for Tibia Global's next update or so, unless our Gamemasters add custom material.

Adding custom material is like trowing to the trash all the work and updates that the staff've doing during the past months

how will you lose players? If anything making a new server will cause an increase in players due to empty spawns. Why do you think RT has 30 something servers? If you have a successful business why not expand?

Signed 100%.

how will you lose players? If anything making a new server will cause an increase in players due to empty spawns. Why do you think RT has 30 something servers? If you have a successful business why not expand?

Signed 100%.

If with RT you mean REAL TIBIA? they have 70 servers :p

BUMP.
Please do it. FAST.
Its impossible to lvl without bot, all the hunting spots are full, its a shit
Go, create a new server and expand it or you will loose players...

The truth is that shadowcores staff dont wan't to create a new server, cause it just costs. New dedicated server + tons of work. Do you think they are really going to do this for you, players? Don't get me wrong, but all that work they've done is not for you. It's for paper with green print called "dollar". And they don't care about you. That's my opinion!

Back